1129 users online (284 members and 845 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MN - Anne White, 53, Savage, 1999

Hi Everyone! Anne was the Mother of two girls I went to high school with. Rachel & Manny (Manette). I have not seen them since we graduted but I followed this case when their Mother went missing. She wnet missing from Savage Minnesota and we graduted from Prior Lake neighboring towns...both very samll towns back then. It is still unsolved and I was thinking about her today 6 years and 1 day since she went missing.....that is really strange....that she popped in my mind today. Anyhow WasBlind pointed me in the right direction to find some information so I could start a thread for Anne. Maybe we can help get this cases going again and get it solved. I will post an information I can find. Thanks!!

http://www.savagepacer.com/main.asp?...ectionID=2&S=1

http://www.savagepacer.com/main.asp?...ectionID=2&S=1
    Misty

Bump for Ann!

Anyone know anything????
    Misty

Question - when she disappeared from the Swan's house did she leave her car? Did she have a car or had someone given her a ride there?
    IMHO

Do you know if there is any information on her birthdate? eye color appears to be brown, hair blond. does that sound right? I have submited this case to NAMPN but any additional information would be helpful

I can't find a story on your first link??
    What about the other times she had disappeared, does anyone know where it was she went??
    Have they checked the husband out??
    Does her ex husband and wife live in a subdivision?? If so were all the neighbors questioned to see if they had seen (or heard) her leave??
    Obviously people are idiots thinking she doesn't matter because she left before!! Geez leaving for a day or two and leaving for weeks, months and years are totally different.
    Any other links you've found yet???
    Were things so bad in her marriage that her kids honestly think she would try to start a new life?? It doesn't sound like it in the article, just maybe wishful thinking on their part that she's still alive. jmho

Printable poster available

A new printable poster is available for Anne.

If anyone wants this poster, please e-mail me at HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com and in the title put your nick and WS, and Anne White poster, so I will not inadvertantly delete your mail, and thanks.
    (i.e. "MistyGirl-WS Anne White poster")

Prayers for Anne and all who search for her, Lanie

Update on case maybe

There is a good chance this might be Ann read it here I will keep you all posted.

Human bones found in Burnsville park
    May 10, 2005 BODY0510

Skeletal remains were found Monday afternoon in Burnsville in a popular county park.

A person walking through the woods at Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve, which straddles the Dakota-Scott county line, found what appeared to be human bones about 1:35 p.m., Burnsville police said. Race and gender could not be determined because of decomposition.

The remains were to be taken to the Dakota County coroner's office for examination."

Read the rest here http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5394430.html
    Misty

Anne White Missing Possible Update

02-08-2005, 11:07 AM
    MistyGirl vbmenu_register("postmenu_525227", true);

Anne White Missing 2/07/99 Savage Minnesota
    Hi Everyone! Anne was the Mother of two girls I went to high school with. Rachel & Manny (Manette). I have not seen them since we graduted but I followed this case when their Mother went missing. She wnet missing from Savage Minnesota and we graduted from Prior Lake neighboring towns...both very samll towns back then. It is still unsolved and I was thinking about her today 6 years and 1 day since she went missing.....that is really strange....that she popped in my mind today. Anyhow WasBlind pointed me in the right direction to find some information so I could start a thread for Anne. Maybe we can help get this cases going again and get it solved. I will post an information I can find. Thanks!!

http://www.savagepacer.com/main.asp...SectionID=2&S=1

http://www.savagepacer.com/main.asp...SectionID=2&S=1

Misty

MistyGirlView Public ProfileSend a private message to MistyGirlSend email to MistyGirlFind all posts by MistyGirlAdd MistyGirl to Your Buddy List
    02-15-2005, 03:33 PM
    MistyGirl vbmenu_register("postmenu_532515", true);

Bump for Ann!

Anyone know anything????

Misty
    MistyGirlView Public ProfileSend a private message to MistyGirlSend email to MistyGirlFind all posts by MistyGirlAdd MistyGirl to Your Buddy List

02-15-2005, 05:29 PM
    tuppence vbmenu_register("postmenu_532641", true);

Question - when she disappeared from the Swan's house did she leave her car? Did she have a car or had someone given her a ride there?

02-15-2005, 10:42 PM
    monkalup vbmenu_register("postmenu_532877", true);

Do you know if there is any information on her birthdate? eye color appears to be brown, hair blond. does that sound right? I have submited this case to NAMPN but any additional information would be helpful

"Sometimes I cannot hear what you say because what you are thunders so loudly." Emerson
    monkalupView Public ProfileSend a private message to monkalupSend email to monkalupFind all posts by monkalupAdd monkalup to Your Buddy List

02-16-2005, 02:21 AM
    Julie vbmenu_register("postmenu_532969", true);

I can't find a story on your first link??
    What about the other times she had disappeared, does anyone know where it was she went??
    Have they checked the husband out??
    Does her ex husband and wife live in a subdivision?? If so were all the neighbors questioned to see if they had seen (or heard) her leave??
    Obviously people are idiots thinking she doesn't matter because she left before!! Geez leaving for a day or two and leaving for weeks, months and years are totally different.
    Any other links you've found yet???
    Were things so bad in her marriage that her kids honestly think she would try to start a new life?? It doesn't sound like it in the article, just maybe wishful thinking on their part that she's still alive. jmho
    JulieView Public ProfileSend a private message to JulieSend email to JulieFind all posts by JulieAdd Julie to Your Buddy List

03-01-2005, 05:40 PM
    WasBlind vbmenu_register("postmenu_544164", true);

Printable poster available
    A new printable poster is available for Anne.

If anyone wants this poster, please e-mail me at HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com and in the title put your nick and WS, and Anne White poster, so I will not inadvertantly delete your mail, and thanks.
    (i.e. "MistyGirl-WS Anne White poster")

Prayers for Anne and all who search for her, Lanie

Ask me about Calling Cards of Hope
    and how you can help, or be helped!!
    WasBlindView Public ProfileSend a private message to WasBlindFind all posts by WasBlindAdd WasBlind to Your Buddy List

Today, 03:19 PM
    MistyGirl vbmenu_register("postmenu_636007", true);

Update on case maybe
    There is a good chance this might be Ann read it here I will keep you all posted.

May 10, 2005 BODY0510

Skeletal remains were found Monday afternoon in Burnsville in a popular county park.

A person walking through the woods at Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve, which straddles the Dakota-Scott county line, found what appeared to be human bones about 1:35 p.m., Burnsville police said. Race and gender could not be determined because of decomposition.

The remains were to be taken to the Dakota County coroner's office for examination."

Misty

I had this posted in the Cold Case thread and it should go here.
    Misty

Sorry

Ok -sorry the above is hard to read....if someone can move my thread from"cold cases" to here and delete this one that would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Misty

Quote Originally Posted by MistyGirl

May 10, 2005 BODY0510

You know what I don't understand? When a person's body is dumped, and years later the remains are found, I can't figure out how they weren't found when they were first dumped there..........sorry for being graphic, but wouldn't they stink to high heaven? Are their bodies kept somewhere else until the smell disipates? I realize that some bodies are dumped in remote areas that aren't travelled much, but some are dumped in parks and other such areas.

Wacth the video at this link about the update http://www.wcco.com/ scroll half way doen the page and you will see her picture and click on it for the video link.

In the video it mentions website where people are talking about the case etc and it shows on post really quickly and looks like one of mine.

I hope for Manny & Rachel they can find some sort of anwers. My prayers are with them today.
    Misty

Yep, thats your post.

I hope her famiyl is able to get some answers - if this is her, it is sad to think that they were searching in that same area and never found her.

Bones found in Burnsville park may be missing woman
    Jim Adams, Star Tribune
    May 11, 2005

Investigators said the remains of a skeleton found Monday in a Burnsville park could be those of a Savage woman who lived nearby and disappeared in February 1999.

Anne White, 53, often jogged in Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve, where the skeleton was found Monday by someone walking there.

At the time of White's disappearance, relatives said she had marital problems. But police said her husband was cooperative and they had no evidence suggesting he was involved.

More at link:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5396904.html

Anne's Remain's have been found

Posted on Thu, May. 12, 2005_krdDartInc++;document.write(''); http://[img]http://ad.doubleclick.ne...418?[/img]Remains identified as missing teacher
    Discovery in park partly solves mystery of 1999 disappearance

BY NANCY NGO

Pioneer Press

Skeletal remains found this week at a Burnsville park belong to Anne White, a Simley High School teacher from Prior Lake who disappeared in February 1999, according to the Dakota County coroner's office.

For family members and friends, Wednesday's news gave them some relief, answering at least some of the questions they've had for the past six years.

"We've often wondered where she was. I think of her especially around the time she disappeared in February," said Nadine Nickum, White's aunt. "At least we know where she is now."

At about 1:30 p.m. Monday, a man hunting for wild mushrooms found White's remains in a heavily wooded area at the Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve.

In a statement read through family friend Ray Joachim, White's four children Rachel and Manette Swan and Cassandra and Reggie White stated:

"We're both relieved and deeply saddened by the discovery of our mother's remains. While we had hoped and prayed for her safe return, we are thankful for the opportunity to put closure to a long and painful search for our mother."

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twinci...a/11623229.htm
    Misty

This is so sad for the family. I know we all had hoped she would return safely. My prayers and thoughts are with all of Anne's family friends at this difficult time.
    Misty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast