1058 users online (224 members and 834 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,099

    New True Crime Show on iHeart Radio/Levi Page Show Tonight Too

    Hope you will join me tonight on iHeart radio. It's the first show and my guest will be Marc Klaas. Tune in 8 PM Eastern.
    http://www.iheart.com/live/Extreme-Talk-6302/
    We will be introducing a whole new audience to true crime tonight.

    Don't forget at 10 PM Eastern it's Levi Page's new show.
    http://levipageshow.com/

    Thursday nights have turned into True Crime Night.

    Enjoy

    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  2. #2
    It was great to hear from Marc and his advocacy on behalf of crime victims and children! Great interview.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OnEarth
    Posts
    3,312
    I will listen on rewind, I've really missed your show dude!!
    Dont Be A Sheep

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    586
    How long can you listen to show after it has gone out live because all i can get thru the iheartradio link is an american football show?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,099
    Quote Originally Posted by hayaletcatcher View Post
    How long can you listen to show after it has gone out live because all i can get thru the iheartradio link is an american football show?
    Sorry to say there is no place to listen to the past shows on iHeart.com for now but soon. I promise.

    If you would like copies of past shows please emamil me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Sorry to say there is no place to listen to the past shows on iHeart.com for now but soon. I promise.

    If you would like copies of past shows please emamil me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

    Tricia
    Thank you, I do enjoy listening to your show but being in the UK its a little late! Will send a message.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    197
    I can't find new episodes of Levi Page's show on Talkshoe. Anyone know where to download the most recent episodes of Levi Page? thanks.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,099
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar105 View Post
    I can't find new episodes of Levi Page's show on Talkshoe. Anyone know where to download the most recent episodes of Levi Page? thanks.
    Go to www.levipageshow.com

    That's Levi's webpage and I bet you can find them there . If not you can contact him through his site.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR












Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:20 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:25 PM