Let's discuss JAR & other daughter

CatchingClues

Reaction score
What mode of transportation did JAR & sister use to head back home from Colorado? Could they have supposedly left but came back to carry out the plan of the note/crime? Is there a possibility that their mother lied for them? I read the ransom note several times and still come up with the following theories:
1) That PR wrote the note to cover for one of the Ramsey males. Perhaps she and John assumed Burke did the crime and they put a plan in action to cover for him.
2) That two people (a male and a female) committed this crime. Perhaps JAR & sister?

What do you think their motives were to murder JonBenet?

Jealousy, sexual abuse, revenge come to mind. These are more in line with the ransom note and the murder itself.

As far as the Mother maybe lying for them ...no way Jose.

If my ex-husband called and wanted my children to be part of a plan to cover up a murder of their 6 yr old step sister,my response would be immediate:"Over my dead body!!!" (no pun intended.)

capps said:
As far as the Mother maybe lying for them ...no way Jose.

If my ex-husband called and wanted my children to be part of a plan to cover up a murder of their 6 yr old step sister,my response would be immediate:"Over my dead body!!!" (no pun intended.)
I agree with that assessment, but don't forget this isn't about covering for PR and JR, but JAR or MR. Those are her children by blood, and if they are in danger of prosecution, you never know. But I think it's still a long-shot...

My daughter needs the computer for her project, but I'll check back later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Whodunit? said:
What mode of transportation did JAR & MR claim to return home?

It was a plane. According to JR and PR in one of their interviews,they publically wanted to thank the airlines and the people who gave up their seats so JAR and MR could return home quickly.

Steve Thomas in defense? of JAR

From the 4/97 interviews...

ST: ...And John, I’ll tell you, we have gone to bat for John Andrew and Melinda to get them cleared...

ST: ...I’ll go to bad [sic] as I did with John Andrew, I exhausted John Andrew and made sure that there was no way that have could have got a flight between Atlanta in the middle of the night and to the point I checked flight schedules and passenger list...

JAR leaves Boulder

From the 6/98 interviews...

LOU SMIT: All right. This is getting way off of that. Do you know who brought John Andrew to the airport, when he left for Atlanta?
JOHN RAMSEY: I think it probably was Melinda and Stuart, who were with him. You mean to come to Minneapolis?
LOU SMIT: No, I am talking about Boulder to Atlanta.
JOHN RAMSEY: He -- oh, leaving for Christmas?
LOU SMIT: Yes, leaving for Christmas.
JOHN RAMSEY: I don't. He would either usually take the airporter. He usually took the airporter. But I know he left his car parked I think at friends, driveway kind of thing.
LOU SMIT: You don't know the name of the friend?
JOHN RAMSEY: I don't, but John would, I am sure.
LOU SMIT: How did Don Paugh get to the airport when he went to Atlanta, did anybody bring him?
JOHN RAMSEY: He would either take a limo, probably took a limo. I don't know, that's typically I think how he would get to the airport. I don't think he drove his car very often.

Voice of Reason said:
Steve Thomas in defense? of JAR

From the 4/97 interviews...

ST: ...And John, I’ll tell you, we have gone to bat for John Andrew and Melinda to get them cleared...

ST: ...I’ll go to bad [sic] as I did with John Andrew, I exhausted John Andrew and made sure that there was no way that have could have got a flight between Atlanta in the middle of the night and to the point I checked flight schedules and passenger list...

JAR leaves Boulder

From the 6/98 interviews...

LOU SMIT: All right. This is getting way off of that. Do you know who brought John Andrew to the airport, when he left for Atlanta?
JOHN RAMSEY: I think it probably was Melinda and Stuart, who were with him. You mean to come to Minneapolis?
LOU SMIT: No, I am talking about Boulder to Atlanta.
JOHN RAMSEY: He -- oh, leaving for Christmas?
LOU SMIT: Yes, leaving for Christmas.
JOHN RAMSEY: I don't. He would either usually take the airporter. He usually took the airporter. But I know he left his car parked I think at friends, driveway kind of thing.
LOU SMIT: You don't know the name of the friend?
JOHN RAMSEY: I don't, but John would, I am sure.
LOU SMIT: How did Don Paugh get to the airport when he went to Atlanta, did anybody bring him?
JOHN RAMSEY: He would either take a limo, probably took a limo. I don't know, that's typically I think how he would get to the airport. I don't think he drove his car very often.
Please excuse the aside, but isn't it interesting that JR did not or could not give a single definitive answer in the exerpt even to a friendly interviewer?...not a good endorsement for delayed interviews, is it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back