1123 users online (182 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Loudoun Co., WhtMale Skeletal UP6473, 50s, off rural road, Mar'88

The sheriff’s office said the body was discovered March 8, 1988, wrapped in a blanket, on Route 761. The man had been shot, the office said.

The sheriff’s office described the man as white or Hispanic, in his 50s, about 5 foot 8 to 5 foot 10 tall, having a “stocky build,” maybe reddish brown hair and wearing Sears-brand black polyester pants with a 42-inch waist and 29-inch inseam, as well as red socks. A full upper denture was found next to his body, according to the office.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...9a7_story.html

Doesn't appear to be in NamUs.

LUIS CONTRERAS

White Hispanic male. Age (56) is in range. Height (5'6 to 5'8) fits into the lower end of the UID's estimated range of height. Disappeared only 2.6 miles away and within 4 months of the UID's discovery.

However, there is no mention of dentures, his hair is listed as 'gray/partially gray' and he doesn't look like the sketch.

I can't find him listed on any other sites besides NamUs.

Quote Originally Posted by Migmuu View Post
    LUIS CONTRERAS

White Hispanic male. Age (56) is in range. Height (5'6 to 5'8) fits into the lower end of the UID's estimated range of height. Disappeared only 2.6 miles away and within 4 months of the UID's discovery.

However, there is no mention of dentures, his hair is listed as 'gray/partially gray' and he doesn't look like the sketch.

Doesn't look unlike him, either, though. Not a lot of info here. Neither has fingerprints or DNA. You'd think they'd have looked at him right away, though.

Bump!

According to LCSO he was found on Sunny Ridge Rd.

LCSO

Quote Originally Posted by Migmuu View Post
    LUIS CONTRERAS

My problem with Contreras is his weight suggests he wouldn't have been a size 42. 32 sure, but not 42.

Also, if Contreras were a worker in the orchard, I doubt he would've been wearing black slacks (but who knows).

I like Hester Keith, Jr. as a potential match. His height is 72 inches (6'0"), and weight is 200 lbs. Business man so black slacks would be a staple. Missing since February 1988, truck found in a parking lot. The only problem is he's missing from NC. Round Hill, VA where this decedent was found is kind of out of the way..... Keith's NAMUS
    Last edited by astridxx; 10-06-2015 at 01:26 PM.