VA VA - Loudoun Co, WhtMale 50-60, UP6473, wrapped in blanket, clothed, upper denture, Mar'88

vermontaigne

Reaction score
The sheriff’s office said the body was discovered March 8, 1988, wrapped in a blanket, on Route 761. The man had been shot, the office said.

The sheriff’s office described the man as white or Hispanic, in his 50s, about 5 foot 8 to 5 foot 10 tall, having a “stocky build,” maybe reddish brown hair and wearing Sears-brand black polyester pants with a 42-inch waist and 29-inch inseam, as well as red socks. A full upper denture was found next to his body, according to the office.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5298ac-77be-11e3-b1c5-739e63e9c9a7_story.html

LoudonCountyJohnDoe_zpsafdf7402.jpg

Doesn't appear to be in NamUs.

LUIS CONTRERAS

White Hispanic male. Age (56) is in range. Height (5'6 to 5'8) fits into the lower end of the UID's estimated range of height. Disappeared only 2.6 miles away and within 4 months of the UID's discovery.

However, there is no mention of dentures, his hair is listed as 'gray/partially gray' and he doesn't look like the sketch.

I can't find him listed on any other sites besides NamUs.

LUIS CONTRERAS

White Hispanic male. Age (56) is in range. Height (5'6 to 5'8) fits into the lower end of the UID's estimated range of height. Disappeared only 2.6 miles away and within 4 months of the UID's discovery.

However, there is no mention of dentures, his hair is listed as 'gray/partially gray' and he doesn't look like the sketch.

Doesn't look unlike him, either, though. Not a lot of info here. Neither has fingerprints or DNA. You'd think they'd have looked at him right away, though.

Bump!

According to LCSO he was found on Sunny Ridge Rd.

LCSO

LUIS CONTRERAS

My problem with Contreras is his weight suggests he wouldn't have been a size 42. 32 sure, but not 42.

Also, if Contreras were a worker in the orchard, I doubt he would've been wearing black slacks (but who knows).

I like Hester Keith, Jr. as a potential match. His height is 72 inches (6'0"), and weight is 200 lbs. Business man so black slacks would be a staple. Missing since February 1988, truck found in a parking lot. The only problem is he's missing from NC. Round Hill, VA where this decedent was found is kind of out of the way..... Keith's NAMUS

Original

Original

www.namus.gov/UnidentifiedPersons/Case#/6473/details?nav

NamUs #UP6473 Male, White / Caucasian
Date Body FoundMarch 8, 1988
Location FoundLoudoun County, Virginia
Estimated Age Range50-60 Years

Method(s) of Identification--
Details of Identification--
Associated Case
Case Number ME/C Case Number N1988-30584
Demographics
Sex Male
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Possible Nickname--
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 60
Estimated Age Range (Years) 50-60
Height 5' 9"(69 inches) , Estimated
Weight Cannot Estimate
Circumstances
Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found March 8, 1988
NamUs Case CreatedDecember 20, 2009
ME/C QA Reviewed--
Location Found Map
Location Virginia
County Loudoun County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Recovery Skeletal remains were discovered 50 yards off of a county road in Loudoun County, Va.
Inventory of Remains One or more limbs not recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Clothing and Accessories
Clothing - Clothing consisting of slacks, belt, and socks - On the Body
Remains wrapped in a deteriorating blanket - Near the Body

Hester KEITH MP2425 (mentioned upthread) has been ruled out as being this man, as has Joseph SIRECI MP7211.

Luis CONTRERAS has not been ruled out (per both the comparisons list on this UID's case and on Luis' MP case). @Migmuu do you recall if you ever submitted this name?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back