1711 users online (345 members and 1366 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Clyde Hedrick found GUILTY for the 30 year old murder of Ellen Rae Beason.

Before this trial began, prosecutors filed documents with the court indicating they may bring up information that Hedrick was also possibly involved in the deaths of Laura Miller and Heidi Marie Fye in the mid-1980s. Both deaths are considered part of the so-called "Killing Fields" murders and have never been solved. Prosecutors will wait until after the punishment phase of trial to discuss it.

Tim Miller, Laura's father and founder of Texas EquuSearch, along with Fye's family have attended Hedrick's trial every day.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/ju..._break_1_03350
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Soon there will be breaking news about the killing fields. Hedrick isnt the guy. You're gonna be surprised who all was allegedly involved according to a man who dumped bodies in Fort Bend and TRIED to let locals know where more are but was ignored. Lost evidence, filed down 22 caliber slug. Texas Moon Club, Miller, Bandido's, Drugs, Robert Abel, LCPD, Corvette Concept killings, and ONE good Texas City cop! Hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen, theres a storm cloud rising.

Quote Originally Posted by Texasguy View Post
    Soon there will be breaking news about the killing fields. Hedrick isnt the guy. You're gonna be surprised who all was allegedly involved according to a man who dumped bodies in Fort Bend and TRIED to let locals know where more are but was ignored. Lost evidence, filed down 22 caliber slug. Texas Moon Club, Miller, Bandido's, Drugs, Robert Abel, LCPD, Corvette Concept killings, and ONE good Texas City cop! Hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen, theres a storm cloud rising.

How do you know this and how long will we have to wait?
    Where's Logan Tucker?

Actually LE doesn't seem so gung ho about charging Clyde Hendrick for any other murders, in my opinion. They seem to be backing off.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Snoods View Post
    Actually LE doesn't seem so gung ho about charging Clyde Hendrick for any other murders, in my opinion. They seem to be backing off.
    There are many, many differences between the one he was convicted of and the four Killing Field murders. The four who ended up in the Calder field were almost certainly killed by the same man. They posing of the bodies, the disposal site. Too many similarities to be different killers. Either Hendrik did all of them, or none of the Calder field murders. Since his own crime for which he was convicted is so different, and he has not been connected to the fields with any other evidence, I will assume he is not the culprit of those killings until better evidence is available.

Tim Miller might be convinced Hendrick is the man who killed his daughter. But lets not forget that Tim Miller spent a decade harassing Robert Abel, a man who was first fingered by a sloppy FBI profile that the FBI ultimately disowned, and against whom no evidence was ever found, despite numerous searches of his property. I respect the work Tim does with Equusearch, but his harassment campaign of violence and intimidation against Abel, and his questionable claims (he claimed once to have put a gun to Abel's head and dragged him outside - a claim Abel said was completely untrue, he also claimed to apologize to Abel and "threw my arms around him and told him I was sorry", Abel never verified this either) lead me to believe his judgement is not reliable. The guy has been through hell, and he does some good work, but I'm not convinced he is capable of discerning a good suspect from a bad one.

And if the same LE department is in charge of the Hendrick investigation that spent a decade harassing Abel, while not protecting him from harassment from the community at large, then I have little faith in their suspicions either. They spent a decade hounding an innocent man while killings continued to happen under their noses. And they refused to back off after the FBI disowned their original profile that put Abel in their sights. If there is any cover-up at all (as Texasguy insists there is), it is simply an attempt to hide their own incompetence, not to "protect powerful people". More like protecting their own butts.

It will be a meticulous process, reading over the letters and trying to piece it together. Even though Houston PD has opened a case at Homicide, dont expect much from them, they tend to lose files and want the whole case handed to them. There is one cop in the Galveston county area who is diligently working on this, and he is good. He is not one to give up. If you go through it quickly you tend to make mistakes or overlook something. It will all start to come together, we just have to wait and it sux LOL But I still wont give up getting and putting the information together.

Do not underestimate Tim Miller & the knowledge he may have gotten recently from LE. Yes I know he went a little crazy for awhile, but who wouldn't? None of us know how we would react in that type of crisis. And before Abel died he did apologize to him. Did you ever consider that someone came across the nude posed bodies on Calder Rd., then deposited their "kills" in the same manner next to ones already there to make it look like all 4 were from the same killer? Not all serial killers have a "signature", and some would do anything to pin their crimes on someone else. There were several serial killers roaming around all of the fields betw Houston & Galveston. If there is some sort of cover up like some suggest, I hope it is exposed no matter who is responsible. But more will be coming out abt. Hedrick I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssav View Post
    . All four victims were laying nude on the ground, face up and under trees with their arms crossed. They were placed within a hundred yard radius apart from each other. As if the killer had premeditated to create his own necropolis.

Heidi went missing October 1983
    Laura went missing September 1984
    they were both found in the killings fields along with two unidentified women one found the same day as Laura in 1986 and the other found years later in 1991.

Ellen Beason went missing July 1984 and was not found in the killing fields, she wasn't laid out on display either, she was hidden under a couch near the old galveston causeway.

IMO if Hedrick was responsible for the killing fields murders, he would have placed Ellen on display too where all of the other women were found. Hedrick tried to conceal Ellen's body, which isn't the case when it comes to the fields.
    I do believe Hedrick is responsible for Ellen's death..but I think LE is barkin up the wrong tree when it comes to the fields.
    Great points, Lyssav. Thank you for laying out all the details of these cases; I now also don't believe Clyde is responsible for any other murders at this point. At least not these, in any case.

Hedrick being responsible for the fields doesn't seem plausible. I heard they didn't even mention the fields during the trial, I kinda figured they wouldn't, Hedrick claims he is not responsible for those crimes and LE (as far as I know) has absolutely NOTHING to even support the idea that he could be.
    Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

Millers letter Re" All the live long day.."

The "Eyes of Texas" song is set to the same music. here are the lyrics...

The eyes of Texas are upon you
    All the live long days
    And you cannot get away

Do not think you can escape them
    From night till early in the morn
    Till Gabriel blows his horn

All the live long days
    And you cannot get away

Do not think you can escape them
    From night till early in the morn
    Till Gabriel blows his horn

Read more: Roy Orbison - The Eyes Of Texas Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Lost the Lyrics

I lost the Lyrics to a song called Super Fudge love by a group called Pervis. The song was released in 1998. Check it out and listen to the words....

"Hedrick was sentenced Monday to 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine"

http://news92fm.com/425155/man-sente...-case-killing/
    Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

Tim Miller and his atty. will soon file a wrongful death civil suit against Clyde Hedrick for the murder of Tim's daughter, Laura Miller. Evidence of his guilt was not allowed in the recent trial when Hedrick was found guilty of the murder of Ella Beason. There is sufficient evidence of his guilt yet to made public as I indicated in my last post. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Texasguy View Post
    I lost the Lyrics to a song called Super Fudge love by a group called Pervis. The song was released in 1998. Check it out and listen to the words....
    https://bop.fm/s/pervis/super-fudge-love
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller has filed a $100 million wrongful death lawsuit against Clyde Hedrick in Galveston County. Since 1996, Miller believed Hedrick to be responsible for the disappearance and murder of his daughter Laura.
    http://texasequusearch.org/2014/08/t...clyde-hedrick/
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast