929 users online (92 members and 837 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I am curious as to what evidence they have linking Hedrick to Laura's murder, I still think Hedrick is a dead end and someone of a much higher intelligence is responsible for the killing fields. jmo
    Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssav View Post
    Hedrick being responsible for the fields doesn't seem plausible. I heard they didn't even mention the fields during the trial, I kinda figured they wouldn't, Hedrick claims he is not responsible for those crimes and LE (as far as I know) has absolutely NOTHING to even support the idea that he could be.
    I agree with the poster that said he looks like too much of a tweaker to carry out all of the fields murders. Dude couldn't even keep up with his own teeth, yet we're supposed to think he was able to plot and carry out multiple murders and evade police for all this time?

Yes I believe he murdered Ellen, but that's it. Grasping at straws to think he is some murderous mastermind. IMO.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

I am not convinced this guy was the serial murderer, who would write ciphers, destroy evidence. AND he outsmarted law enforcement 30 years? . I'm not buying that he may just be taking the rap. This guy was in a drugged state most his life.

i agree with ya snoods

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/news/2...de_hedrick.php

Here's where Miller and the police disagree: Miller believes he knows who killed Laura, Fye and Jane Doe. And in August 2014, he filed a wrongful death suit against that man in Galveston County District Court...

Miller hopes to force Hedrick into a deposition this month. He hopes to prove, through the lawsuit, that Hedrick killed Laura. But his motivations go beyond that. Miller figures the 61-year-old Hedrick will die in prison, so it's not about punishment. If it were up to Miller, he'd grant Hedrick immunity in Laura's death if he'd only reveal Jane Doe's identity...

The problem is this: There's no shortage of women who describe Hedrick as an absolute monster. But when it comes to the killing fields, is he the right monster?

I've come up up with quite a bit too. But it's about LEO's keeping a lid on it. And with not enough pressure on them by the media, they will continue to cover their screw-ups till the cows come home. Be careful what you say here....watch for private investigators who are ONLY in it for money from family members. (I discovered that too) My file is a little over an inch thick.
    It isn't about money, it's just the right thing to do

Here's something thats on the My Look Into The Texas Killing Fields blog. Everyone really needs to look at the transcripts and talk with the lawyer. I dont thnk anyone has picked up on it. Agent Rennison of the FBI (former League City cop during the abductions and investigations) said that they had DNA proof that connected Hedricks to a couple of the girls, including Laura Miller, HOWEVER, when Det. Pat Bittiner testified, he said that League City PD "lost" all the evidence, DNA, files, clothing etc..) for all the killing field cases from 1983 to 1997. Oops, someone didnt get their lies straight. Shortly thereafter Bittner suddenly announced his "retirement" from LCPD. Before that got discovered Miller claims to have filed a lawsuit against Hedricks..really, apparently its not there because I cant find it. It was also said by the lawyer representing Hedricks that Bittner and Rennsion told them if Hedricks confessed that they would not add any additional time. All it looks like is that were just trying to close the cases. If the cases are closed, then there is no need for further investigation and everything is just conspiracy. In this case it didnt work. Conveniently Bittner retires which means he can never be "forced" to testify as a police officer and that he has the right to not incriminate himself when this case blows open. A very well know investigative journalist has been in touch with the blogger and is putting it all together. It exposes the cover up, a definite conspiracy and it involves Bittner, Rennison, Miller and a few others. Cant wait for it to come out....it's like he says, the ones involved better run for the hills or turn states evidence..LOL

BTW, the HPD Sgt that was working on this on his own time with the blogger (till his internal affairs shut him down) had a 2nd drive by shooting at his home in League City. He was very vocal about Millers involvement, along with Bittner and Rennison.

It wont happen, that thing went sideways...

Does anyone know what prison Clyde Edwin Hedrick is in?

I was told by a PI and a state trooper that my father was mentioned in the descovery for Clyde Edwin Hedrick. It was not allowed in court and cant get much more info on what was said and how they were connected.. How can I see what was denied as part of the discovery.. at the time it was very hopeful.. of course, the ones giving me this infomation wil not tell me how his name was mentioned...

I know Texas is open records but I cant find it... any tips?

Hedrick is located at the Terrell Unit in Rosharon
    Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

I beleive Hedricks is responsible for three of the girls in the fields just from what I hear. Will have to stay tuned.

I remember this guy. In 1983 as a third year resident in internal medicine in Galveston I was alone on the beach. He approached me and started massaging my thighs. I had an intense sense of dread. I knew my life was in jeopardy. He asked me what I did for a living and I said I was a physician and also a black belt instructor in karate. He looked uncomfortable and left. I knew that saved my life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3