626 users online (71 members and 555 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Sesario 'Rocky' Roque, 67, strangled, Victorville, 24 Sept 2002

http://www.ocregister.com/ocr/2005/0...cle_514868.php

VICTORVILLE A woman was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison ..............

Karen Denise Chades, 40, became enraged when she discovered Sesario "Rocky" Roque, 67, had one of her brassieres.

Chades first attacked Roque with a broom, knocking out two of his teeth, then she strangled him with the bra,..............................

I wish the news would have posted more details about this. Some other issue must have caused her to strangle this guy. Hard to believe it was over a bra...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Maybe it was that 3million dollar bra encrusted with diamonds and various gems that victoria secret had in their catalogue

Guess that'll teach anyone to mess with her lingerie!!
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

MAybe he was wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Maybe it was that 3million dollar bra encrusted with diamonds and various gems that victoria secret had in their catalogue
    ah now that would make sense

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by 1986
    MAybe he was wearing it.
    Maybe the issue was HOW he got it in the first place.

I don't think I'd kill someone over a bra, though.

Hope I posted this link correctly. I live In Hesperia which borders Victorville. This was in our paper today. I don't remeber anything about when it happened though. The paper didn't give much info.

http://www.vvdailypress.com/2005/111573084054192.html

Quote Originally Posted by rosario_c
    Hope I posted this link correctly. I live In Hesperia which borders Victorville. This was in our paper today. I don't remeber anything about when it happened though. The paper didn't give much info.

http://www.vvdailypress.com/2005/111573084054192.html
    LOL, but it doesn't say who was wearing the bra!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Talking the lighter side

After reading the above mentioned article, I believe I have a theory as to how this crime did occur. The defendent and the victim, aftering having consumed "nightcaps" were in fact dancing, when the defendent realized that the victim was becoming overheated. She proceded to unbutton his shirt where upon she recognized his "girtle" has none other than her missing bra. She flew into a fit of rage in realizing that it did indeed, fit him better. She then wrestled him to the ground and attempted to remove the bra by lifting it over his head. The padded underwired became entangled around the victim's throat and only after he stopped screaming, "give me back my boob-tube" did the defendent realize that he was no longer breathing. This made removal much easier. She calmly went back to her residence and hand-washed said garment as per instructions.

We all know how hard it is to find the perfect bra!

straw

Obviously, for her, it was the last bra.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    LOL....yeah, the bra that broke the camel's back.

HMMM???

Do they permit one to wear a bra in prison???

Because now maybe it will be thought of as a weapon??

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    Vicktor, I missed you

The bra saga!

Again, again, again you ladies have it all wrong! Now here is the true story behind this bizarre murder! When the lady returned home, from a night on the town, and found the male using her bra as a "swinging cradle" for a newborn set of twins he had produced with another woman she had no option but to slay the dragon and raise the twins as good Christian children. You know them as them today as the "double your pleasure, double your fun" chewing gum twins.