921 users online (171 members and 750 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 167
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,020

    Johnny Depp and Amber Heard

    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/johnny-d...tedly-engaged/

    Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are engaged, according to multiple reports.

    Heard was recently spotted with a rock on her left ring finger, sparking engagement speculation. Now People confirms that Depp, 50, and Heard, 27, are planning to tie the knot.


    "The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

    The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    7,135
    Good grief.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    279
    Well, that's disappointing. Can anyone say Mid-Life Crisis? And with the short, blonde hair and fedora, he's lost a lot of points on the eye-candy scale. Pffft!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego Area
    Posts
    700
    She's pretty. He is looking not so great. Sigh.
    TEN - am I crazy??? 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walker....
    http://www.the3day.org/goto/3daywalker

    Your source for Scentsy...PM me for more info!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    It keeps changing!
    Posts
    1,171
    Twenty three year age difference.


    I can't imagine being with someone who is old enough to easily be my father.

    Could you imagine?

    "Who's your daddy?"
    ".... OH MY GOD ARE YOU MY FATHER?!?! Oh sweet Hello Kitty Jesus NOOO!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,795
    This is disappointing. I didn't even know they had split up. The last interview I saw with JD, he was gushing about living in Paris with his French girlfriend and their French kids, and how in love he was with his whole life. And that was not all that long ago.

    Sad for the kids.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaliLucia View Post
    Twenty three year age difference.


    I can't imagine being with someone who is old enough to easily be my father.

    Could you imagine?

    "Who's your daddy?"
    ".... OH MY GOD ARE YOU MY FATHER?!?! Oh sweet Hello Kitty Jesus NOOO!"
    I just read this to my Beloved… as we are in a May to December relationship, we both cracked up. Trust me, when you have commonalities and respect for each other as adults, the age difference means little. We just celebrated out 13th anniversary… though he gets on my last nerve at times, I wouldn't change a thing.

    If they are truly happy with each other, then more power to Johnny and Amber. I have a friend that is gaga over Johnny, so I can imagine I'll be hearing from her in the next few days, heartbroken over Mr. Depp being taken off of the availability market. lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I just read this to my Beloved… as we are in a May to December relationship, we both cracked up. Trust me, when you have commonalities and respect for each other as adults, the age difference means little. We just celebrated out 13th anniversary… though he gets on my last nerve at times, I wouldn't change a thing.

    If they are truly happy with each other, then more power to Johnny and Amber. I have a friend that is gaga over Johnny, so I can imagine I'll be hearing from her in the next few days, heartbroken over Mr. Depp being taken off of the availability market. lol
    ITA. They are both adults, both above the age of consent.
    Whatever makes them happy.
    Just my opinion

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,162
    I shouldn't care at all but I find it sh***y that he is with Vanessa Paradis for so long and she is the mother of his kids and he wouldn't marry her and now he goes and gets engaged to the next thing that comes by. Won't last. She'll dump him, he'll get another tattoo altered. Same old same old with JD. Stick with VP, should have worked it out with her and stayed in France. JMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,333
    I agree matou. I could care less about the age difference. It bothers me (and of course it's none of my business) that he waited so long to marry the mother of his children and now he becomes engaged to this woman after a few months of dating. I think what someone else said was right...mid life crisis.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    It keeps changing!
    Posts
    1,171
    I was under the impression that he didn't marry Vanessa because she didn't believe in marriage.

    I could be wrong, but he was talking about them deciding that marriage wasn't for them, and the fact that he's engaged now makes me think that Vanessa didn't think marriage was for her.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,162
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaliLucia View Post
    I was under the impression that he didn't marry Vanessa because she didn't believe in marriage.

    I could be wrong, but he was talking about them deciding that marriage wasn't for them, and the fact that he's engaged now makes me think that Vanessa didn't think marriage was for her.
    He didn't marry her. His excuse was that he didn't want to ruin her last name. Whatevs. She doesn't need to change her name if she doesn't want to anyway.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    I shouldn't care at all but I find it sh***y that he is with Vanessa Paradis for so long and she is the mother of his kids and he wouldn't marry her and now he goes and gets engaged to the next thing that comes by. Won't last. She'll dump him, he'll get another tattoo altered. Same old same old with JD. Stick with VP, should have worked it out with her and stayed in France. JMO


    The whole thing is quite strange and it's weird looking at Hollywood lately.

    Like Madonna just coming across as desperate, and Johnny Depp? Seriously? He's coming across as desperate. Vanessa never seemed that into marriage but this guy? He's got bucket loads of money and can do whatever he wants in his life as far as film goes. And he's staying in the spotlight and really coming across as having a mid life crisis.

    It's weird.


    I also wonder if Hollywood has looked at "Hooking up with Someone" as a ticket to free publicity ala Angelina and Brad.

    Right now Charlize Theron is dating Sean gag vomit Penn? Really? Then I'm thinking, maybe she's tired of not going supernova and decided to go for the press mill of "Celebrity Couple Firestorm"

    He turned out to be a jerk to Robin Wright as well.

    The whole town has lost it's luster.

    Sigh.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rockport, TX
    Posts
    2,226
    Who cares? Good gravy!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,185

    Johnny Depp and Amber Heard

    Actor Johnny Depp's dogs, Pistol and Boo, whose arrival with the actor in Australia is shrouded in mystery, are on their way home. On a private jet, of course.

    Depp is in Australia filming another 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and the country has very strict entry regulations for animals entering from countries where rabies is present. The regulations are part of a package designed to protect Australia's unique wildlife and plantlife.

    Agriculture minister Barnaby Joyce accused Depp of evading customs and smuggling the dogs in, and talk of euthanizing them was mentioned. That seems to have been enough to set the star, his dogs and girlfriend Amber Heard on a plane home, but they're leaving a good old row behind them between Joyce and businessman and MP Clive Palmer:

    "You sound like an absolute clown telling the guy to bugger off back to Hollywood or we'll kill his dogs. You sound like an idiot," Sandilands said.

    "You're a government minister, not some idiot off the street mouthing off to a news camera. Have some decency."

    Mr Joyce fired back, saying: "Jeez Kyle, that seems interesting coming from you mate.

    "You're a savage little man, aren't you?"
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-1...tralia/6471874
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Johnny Depp collects Barbie dolls
    By ~n/t~ in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. Johnny Depp's £1m gift
    By Floh in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:52 PM
  3. Johnny Depp rates No. 1 for autographs
    By Dark Knight in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 09:37 PM