Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's disappointing. Can anyone say Mid-Life Crisis? And with the short, blonde hair and fedora, he's lost a lot of points on the eye-candy scale. Pffft!

Twenty three year age difference.

I can't imagine being with someone who is old enough to easily be my father.

Could you imagine?

"Who's your daddy?"
".... OH MY GOD ARE YOU MY FATHER?!?! Oh sweet Hello Kitty Jesus NOOO!"

This is disappointing. I didn't even know they had split up. The last interview I saw with JD, he was gushing about living in Paris with his French girlfriend and their French kids, and how in love he was with his whole life. And that was not all that long ago.

Sad for the kids.

Twenty three year age difference.

I can't imagine being with someone who is old enough to easily be my father.

Could you imagine?

"Who's your daddy?"
".... OH MY GOD ARE YOU MY FATHER?!?! Oh sweet Hello Kitty Jesus NOOO!"

I just read this to my Beloved… as we are in a May to December relationship, we both cracked up. :) Trust me, when you have commonalities and respect for each other as adults, the age difference means little. We just celebrated out 13th anniversary… though he gets on my last nerve at times, I wouldn't change a thing.

If they are truly happy with each other, then more power to Johnny and Amber. I have a friend that is gaga over Johnny, so I can imagine I'll be hearing from her in the next few days, heartbroken over Mr. Depp being taken off of the availability market. lol

I just read this to my Beloved… as we are in a May to December relationship, we both cracked up. :) Trust me, when you have commonalities and respect for each other as adults, the age difference means little. We just celebrated out 13th anniversary… though he gets on my last nerve at times, I wouldn't change a thing.

If they are truly happy with each other, then more power to Johnny and Amber. I have a friend that is gaga over Johnny, so I can imagine I'll be hearing from her in the next few days, heartbroken over Mr. Depp being taken off of the availability market. lol

ITA. They are both adults, both above the age of consent.
Whatever makes them happy.

I shouldn't care at all but I find it sh***y that he is with Vanessa Paradis for so long and she is the mother of his kids and he wouldn't marry her and now he goes and gets engaged to the next thing that comes by. Won't last. She'll dump him, he'll get another tattoo altered. Same old same old with JD. Stick with VP, should have worked it out with her and stayed in France. JMO

I agree matou. I could care less about the age difference. It bothers me (and of course it's none of my business) that he waited so long to marry the mother of his children and now he becomes engaged to this woman after a few months of dating. I think what someone else said was right...mid life crisis.

I was under the impression that he didn't marry Vanessa because she didn't believe in marriage.

I could be wrong, but he was talking about them deciding that marriage wasn't for them, and the fact that he's engaged now makes me think that Vanessa didn't think marriage was for her.

I was under the impression that he didn't marry Vanessa because she didn't believe in marriage.

I could be wrong, but he was talking about them deciding that marriage wasn't for them, and the fact that he's engaged now makes me think that Vanessa didn't think marriage was for her.

He didn't marry her. His excuse was that he didn't want to ruin her last name. Whatevs. She doesn't need to change her name if she doesn't want to anyway.

I shouldn't care at all but I find it sh***y that he is with Vanessa Paradis for so long and she is the mother of his kids and he wouldn't marry her and now he goes and gets engaged to the next thing that comes by. Won't last. She'll dump him, he'll get another tattoo altered. Same old same old with JD. Stick with VP, should have worked it out with her and stayed in France. JMO

The whole thing is quite strange and it's weird looking at Hollywood lately.

Like Madonna just coming across as desperate, and Johnny Depp? Seriously? He's coming across as desperate. Vanessa never seemed that into marriage but this guy? He's got bucket loads of money and can do whatever he wants in his life as far as film goes. And he's staying in the spotlight and really coming across as having a mid life crisis.

It's weird.

I also wonder if Hollywood has looked at "Hooking up with Someone" as a ticket to free publicity ala Angelina and Brad.

Right now Charlize Theron is dating Sean gag vomit Penn? Really? Then I'm thinking, maybe she's tired of not going supernova and decided to go for the press mill of "Celebrity Couple Firestorm"

He turned out to be a jerk to Robin Wright as well.

The whole town has lost it's luster.

Sigh.

Actor Johnny Depp's dogs, Pistol and Boo, whose arrival with the actor in Australia is shrouded in mystery, are on their way home. On a private jet, of course.

Depp is in Australia filming another 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and the country has very strict entry regulations for animals entering from countries where rabies is present. The regulations are part of a package designed to protect Australia's unique wildlife and plantlife.

Agriculture minister Barnaby Joyce accused Depp of evading customs and smuggling the dogs in, and talk of euthanizing them was mentioned. That seems to have been enough to set the star, his dogs and girlfriend Amber Heard on a plane home, but they're leaving a good old row behind them between Joyce and businessman and MP Clive Palmer:

"You sound like an absolute clown telling the guy to bugger off back to Hollywood or we'll kill his dogs. You sound like an idiot," Sandilands said.

"You're a government minister, not some idiot off the street mouthing off to a news camera. Have some decency."

Mr Joyce fired back, saying: "Jeez Kyle, that seems interesting coming from you mate.

"You're a savage little man, aren't you?"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-15/johnny-depp-dogs-pistol-boo-set-to-leave-australia/6471874

Attachments

• 6471390-3x2-340x227.jpg
    6471390-3x2-340x227.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 108
Depp's girlfriend, Amber Heard, has been charged with illegally importing Pistol and Boo and there was a hearing in Australia Monday.

Heard was charged in July with two counts of illegally importing Pistol and Boo into Australia and one count of producing a false document. She could face heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison if convicted, though legal experts have said it's unlikely she'll face a lengthy jail term since the dogs were flown back to the U.S. before a government deadline.

Heard did not appear and the case has been adjourned to November 1. Depp has not been charged but when asked about his dogs, told media that according to directions from Australia 'I killed my dogs and ate them'.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/379b...ourt-hearing-over-johnny-depps-dogs-adjourned

Depp's girlfriend, Amber Heard, has been charged with illegally importing Pistol and Boo and there was a hearing in Australia Monday.

Heard did not appear and the case has been adjourned to November 1. Depp has not been charged but when asked about his dogs, told media that according to directions from Australia 'I killed my dogs and ate them'.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/379b...ourt-hearing-over-johnny-depps-dogs-adjourned

bbm

LOL, gotta love Johnny Depp!

(from the first moment I laid eyes on him!) :)

'Australia is a wonderful country with unique plants, animals and people': Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's cringeworthy video appeal for leniency in 'war on terriers' case – but the internet quickly declares it his weirdest performance yet

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard film pro-quarantine message, saying they are 'truly sorry' for smuggling in terriers

They said Australia is a unique country and 'has to be protected' telling viewers: 'Declare everything when you enter'

Heard plead guilty to falsifying border protection documents after they smuggled dogs Pistol and Boo in May 2015

Court handed her $1,000 fine and a one-month good behaviour bond over debacle on Australia's Gold Coast

See more of the latest news and updates on Johnny Depp and wife Amber Heard's 'dog smuggling' case

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...deo-Barnaby-Joyce-dog-saga.html#ixzz46Bo8XcGT

'Australia is a wonderful country with unique plants, animals and people': Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's cringeworthy video appeal for leniency in 'war on terriers' case – but the internet quickly declares it his weirdest performance yet

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard film pro-quarantine message, saying they are 'truly sorry' for smuggling in terriers

They said Australia is a unique country and 'has to be protected' telling viewers: 'Declare everything when you enter'

Heard plead guilty to falsifying border protection documents after they smuggled dogs Pistol and Boo in May 2015

Court handed her $1,000 fine and a one-month good behaviour bond over debacle on Australia's Gold Coast

See more of the latest news and updates on Johnny Depp and wife Amber Heard's 'dog smuggling' case

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...deo-Barnaby-Joyce-dog-saga.html#ixzz46Bo8XcGT

:blah::blah::blah: PR:liar:, because they got caught. If it was the assistants job to handle the dogs, why didn't she show up to court? and pay the fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah