Body Discovery.....

little1

Reaction score
One of the things that many pro-Ramsey people think is evidence of innocence is the fact that JR found JB's body. John Douglas has even stated before that parents who murder their kids do not want to find the body because then the spotlight shines on them.

I know you have all heard of the man who stabbed his 8 year old daughter ot death along with her best firnd--who was 9 in Illinios. it has been said in most nesreports, papers etc that he found the body (along with the grandfather) therefore leading police to the bodies. Maybe he was getting antsy, who knows?

So now we do know a parent who has kille their child WILL attmept to lead the police to the body themselves. Maybe in order to get it over with quicker. This to me makes sense as to why JR found the body. I believe he hid it and waited thinking htat the police would actually search the house---finding it themselves. When he realized they were not going to find it, he "found" it himself.

Thoghts anyone?

little1 said:
One of the things that many pro-Ramsey people think is evidence of innocence is the fact that JR found JB's body. John Douglas has even stated before that parents who murder their kids do not want to find the body because then the spotlight shines on them.

I know you have all heard of the man who stabbed his 8 year old daughter ot death along with her best firnd--who was 9 in Illinios. it has been said in most nesreports, papers etc that he found the body (along with the grandfather) therefore leading police to the bodies. Maybe he was getting antsy, who knows?

So now we do know a parent who has kille their child WILL attmept to lead the police to the body themselves. Maybe in order to get it over with quicker. This to me makes sense as to why JR found the body. I believe he hid it and waited thinking htat the police would actually search the house---finding it themselves. When he realized they were not going to find it, he "found" it himself.

Thoghts anyone?

little1,

I fully agree with your assessment. IMO John Ramsey knew where JonBenet was because he's the one who put her body in the wine cellar as part of the staging. All three Ramseys -- John, Patsy, and Burke -- knew JonBenet was dead even before the 911 call was made, but they expected the cops to find the body within minutes after arriving at the house. The cops failed to find the body at 6:00 AM as planned, so John moved her later that morning. But the cops still didn't find her. This forced John to "find" the body before it putrefied in the hot basement (as it was beginning to do by 1:14 PM, about 12 hours after she died).

I'm going from memory.

Police searched the home and didn't find a body. Upon hearing this, didn't John go into the basement and directly to JBR through a maze of rooms? Didn't he handle JBR and in the process made potential evidence questionable?

Yes, I think it could be a little insurance policy that if you think your DNA is on the body, make sure someone saw you put it there.

Marine Mom said:
I'm going strickly from memory.

Police searched the home and didn't find a body. Upon hearing this, didn't John go into the basement and directly to JBR through a maze of rooms? Didn't he handle JBR and in the process made potential evidence questionable?

No, quite a bit went on and several hours passed before John found the body.

I think this post is dead-on. JR didn't want to find the body. He wanted to sit around until no "ransom" call came in and have the cops search the house. He didn't "find" the body at 7am and he didn't "find" the body at 11am. It was only when he realized that his whole plan was failing that he "found" JBR at 1pm. He may have been thinking...how long can this go on? I don't think this necessarily means he is the killer, but he had a hand in the staging at the least, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back