874 users online (164 members and 710 guests)  

Websleuths News

January is National Stalking Awareness Month

January is National Stalking Awareness Month

I thought we could have a thread to post stalking awareness information, resources, links, so we can join in the efforts to raise awareness.

The Twitter hashtag is #NSAM2014
    You can see what people are tweeting here:

United States of America ovc.govJanuary is National Stalking Awareness Month. Help us raise awareness about this serious crime. | http://ovc.gov/news/featuredres.html #stalking

Presidential Proclamation -- National Stalking Awareness Month, 2014

Stalking Awareness Month website

YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

Thank you for posting this!

Ironically, the man who almost killed me via stalking before there was legislation to protect ordinary citizens from those who had extraordinary means to stalk was caught in January, 18 years ago.

I left my state of residence never to return, after testifying before our state AG against him.

Please- save your life. Read the links. Most of all, to my sisters on WS, I want to say: Never give up your independent powers of thought and action blindly to a man in a superior position with a gun, badge and state authority to use them.

"Acquiring a pet may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative".

This is MY truth, and this is my new baby puppy, Beau Monde.
    He will be joined in July by a tiny playmate.
    Please spay and neuter your dogs and cats.