1534 users online (293 members and 1241 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Radar on line? Really? That's what is passing as reliable media these days? Why didn't this ex girlfriend talk to a real journalist instead? Maybe Radar pays more for the "juicy stuff".

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    Radar on line? Really? That's what is passing as reliable media these days? Why didn't this ex girlfriend talk to a real journalist instead? Maybe Radar pays more for the "juicy stuff".

MOO
    I think it's all about the money. Sollecito must be texting her madly, while she doesn't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I think it's all about the money. Sollecito must be texting her madly, while she doesn't respond.
    IMO Otto, linking to tabloid trash like that seriously undermines the credibility of other links you provide. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Or maybe he doesn't. I confess I'm a bit more skeptical about the Radar than you

Quote Originally Posted by Katody View Post
    The falsified transcript was discussed here a couple of threads ago. It came from the fake wiki, along with the falsified timeline Sherlock reposted that had phone calls reshuffled to "prove" the postals arrived before calling the Carabinieri.

I have no idea what lies do you refer to. You need to be more specific, with quotes. If it's part of the evidence I'd be happy to discuss it.
    BBM thank you I guess it's too much to ask. Of course I know what was discussed because it was my link.

I have linked to the interview RS (originally posted by a poster who believes them innocent) gave where he said this, of course it isn't in evidence because he didn't testify in his own defense. Although he's done plenty talking to the media and in his book, when he's not under oath or being cross examined by a prosecutor. He seems to have no issue with misrepresenting the evidence, as long as its in his favor.

Quote Originally Posted by quesarita View Post
    IMO Otto, linking to tabloid trash like that seriously undermines the credibility of other links you provide. JMO
    Radar may be into "celebrity gossip" but I think they are legitimate in their verification and fact-checking (I used to work as a press agent and press release manager). Thanks for posting, Otto

Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    Radar may be into "celebrity gossip" but I think they are legitimate in their verification and fact-checking (I used to work as a press agent and press release manager).
    We'll see. Nothing to confirm the story of the lady what's her name so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber29 View Post
    I have linked to the interview RS (originally posted by a poster who believes them innocent) gave where he said this, of course it isn't in evidence because he didn't testify in his own defense. Although he's done plenty talking to the media and in his book, when he's not under oath or being cross examined by a prosecutor. He seems to have no issue with misrepresenting the evidence, as long as its in his favor.
    I don't think you're correct about it, TBH.
    I've read his book and the timing seems about right and in accordance with the evidence. After all it was something discussed in court.

They were at the police station from after 10pm to next day.

I've read his book and the timing seems about right and in accordance with the evidence. After all it was something discussed in court.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#8

Here's the original post about it.
    Last edited by KateB; 05-18-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Could you point out the "lie"?

The falsified transcript was discussed here a couple of threads ago. It came from the fake wiki, along with the falsified timeline Sherlock reposted that had phone calls reshuffled to "prove" the postals arrived before calling the Carabinieri.

I have no idea what lies do you refer to. You need to be more specific, with quotes. If it's part of the evidence I'd be happy to discuss it.

bbm

I was not a part of this conversation between you two, but I was keeping up with it because IUR, our conversation about staged window was parallel to the one with you and Amber.

So I clearly recall what Amber is referring to, I'm so surprised you don't?

I remember quite clearly. As well as Amber asking the question many times. This is puzzling - how can I remember it, being a bystander to the conversation, but you do not, having been a part of it?
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

IMO the hallmarks of this case are misleading statements and mistranslations, both accidental and deliberate. IMO there's no point in talking about a "paid for" PR machine in favor of Amanda Knox when the police and prosecution deliberately and with malice leaked damaging partial information about her and the evidence to the press, before they had completed enough of their investigation to know that Rudy G was present.

We here can only work with what's available and make up our own minds as to the veracity of the different sites.
    I do not agree that the hallmarks of this case are what you mentioned.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

Thanks.

OK, she did it so well that there is no evidence of tampering or manipulating. How unfortunate for your theory
    Au contraire - there is evidence of tampering and manipulating.

BBM
    That's right. That's what happens when people are arrested. In fact, it wasn't just the next day, that detention lasted four years.

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast