1538 users online (289 members and 1249 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1063
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Katody View Post
    OK, she did it so well that there is no evidence of tampering or manipulating. How unfortunate for your theory
    Also, it is very puzzling to me how this works - so because there is, supposedly in the minds of some, no evidence of tampering or manipulating, that means that there was no tampering or manipulating? When the whole purpose of "tampering" and "manipulating" is to change ths state of something and make it into something else? Isn't this that thing, circular reasoning always being mentioned on here? Ah, I finally understand what is meant by "circular reasoning" being mentioned so much on here!

    Let's see.........so because no bloody clothes belonging to Rudy were found, so let me think, let me think.....ah, that means that he was naked when he committed the murder. Ah, I see. Very good. This makes everything so clear.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    4,386
    What signs of evidence tampering and/or manipulating is there? By AK and/or RS that is.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    477
    One thing about the timing discrepancies: Battistelli told Filomena and the rest of the group that they had found TWO cell phones. There is a police report that says Elisabetta Lana brought in the second of Meredith's phones, and her official statement was recorded beginning at 12:46 and finishing several minutes later. This would indicate that the Postal Police could not have arrived at the cottage at 12:35, that the time stamp that shows them driving at 12:45 WAS ten minutes fast, not ten minutes slow and they actually arrived no earlier than 12:55.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    26,973
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    Also, it is very puzzling to me how this works - so because there is, supposedly in the minds of some, no evidence of tampering or manipulating, that means that there was no tampering or manipulating? When the whole purpose of "tampering" and "manipulating" is to change ths state of something and make it into something else? Isn't this that thing, circular reasoning always being mentioned on here? Ah, I finally understand what is meant by "circular reasoning" being mentioned so much on here!

    Let's see.........so because no bloody clothes belonging to Rudy were found, so let me think, let me think.....ah, that means that he was naked when he committed the murder. Ah, I see. Very good. This makes everything so clear.
    The rock through the window is a rather obvious example of tampering with the scene, as are missing phones, locked bedroom door, "showering" in a bathroom where blood is on the sink, the floor, the light switch, the door and on the plumbing.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by quesarita View Post
    It would not change my view that surprising an intruder in your home can be a very dangerous thing. By breaking in they have already broken the law, and standards of proper behavior; there is little at that point to keep them from going further.
    Ah, I see. Okay, so if I take a pencil from the library - that means that my "character" allows me to just as easily steal a computer from the library. Ah, so clear now. In that case, let's go back and see if Amanda has ever done a prank on anyone before............................................ ..............................
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by quesarita View Post
    No, and it also leaves out the unknown number of "unreported" rapes, so my guess is this number contains a relatively high percentage of "stranger" rapes.

    Don't forget, Meredith was not unknown to Rudy, whether or not she would have considered him a friend, acquaintance of her friend downstairs or total stranger.
    Ah, I see. So now he's no longer "unknown" to Meredith. I see. What was that whole thing about being "unknown" to Meredith in previous discussion, though? You know, something about why would Rudy be there hanging out with Amanda and RS - this unknown man?
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by quesarita View Post
    No, and it also leaves out the unknown number of "unreported" rapes, so my guess is this number contains a relatively high percentage of "stranger" rapes.

    Don't forget, Meredith was not unknown to Rudy, whether or not she would have considered him a friend, acquaintance of her friend downstairs or total stranger.
    Also, I would think the opposite would be true - women would be more reluctant to report a rape by someone they know than to report a rape by a stranger.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    Radar on line? Really? That's what is passing as reliable media these days? Why didn't this ex girlfriend talk to a real journalist instead? Maybe Radar pays more for the "juicy stuff".

    MOO
    You do know that the John Edwards baby-momma was revealed by National Enquirer, right?
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    4,386
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    The rock through the window is a rather obvious example of tampering with the scene, as are missing phones, locked bedroom door, "showering" in a bathroom where blood is on the sink, the floor, the light switch, the door and on the plumbing.
    The rock through the window is NOT a rather obvious example of tampering with the scene, especially if it was NOT staged as the police thought. The missing phones can not be contributed to only AK and/or RS. Same goes for the locked bedroom door. Showering in a bathroom that is not obviously covered in blood is also not a clear example of tampering. It is however an example of not realizing a crime had been comitted and going on with a person's day as normal.

    MOO

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Katody View Post
    I don't think you're correct about it, TBH.
    I've read his book and the timing seems about right and in accordance with the evidence. After all it was something discussed in court.

    They were at the police station from after 10pm to next day.
    bbm

    I remember it, she is right.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    4,386
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    You do know that the John Edwards baby-momma was revealed by National Enquirer, right?
    And? Radar is not the Enquirer. Is it known that The Enquirer has had Elvis alive and well for many many years now? Sometimes they get things right, most often they don't. How many stories have there been about aliens having sex with humans producing alien/human babies? And how often do those rag magazines publish proof for their stories?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    bbm

    I remember it, she is right.
    Could you be more clear?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    Also, I would think the opposite would be true - women would be more reluctant to report a rape by someone they know than to report a rape by a stranger.
    That was exactly my point - that reported rapes would have a higher percentage of women NOT in a relationship with their rapist.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    Ah, I see. So now he's no longer "unknown" to Meredith. I see. What was that whole thing about being "unknown" to Meredith in previous discussion, though? You know, something about why would Rudy be there hanging out with Amanda and RS - this unknown man?
    As I said, I don't know how Meredith would have talked about knowing Rudy, just that it would be incorrect to say that they had not been in the same room with mutual "friends" before, or that Rudy didn't know who Meredith was - therefore it would not be classified as a "random" or "stranger" rape.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    Au contraire - there is evidence of tampering and manipulating.
    Please continue. What is the evidence they staged the rape, collected Guede's DNA and then put it inside victim's body and around?

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 943
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:01 AM
  2. Replies: 1026
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:07 AM
  3. Replies: 1064
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 12:29 AM
  4. Replies: 1013
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:30 AM
  5. Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 12:34 AM

Tags for this Thread