953 users online (158 members and 795 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850

Police investigating disappearance of Socastee woman

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9

Verified members on Heather's case
    Creek-Ratz - verified insider
    helpseeker - verified insider
    LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/244983...eases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
    If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

The police report can be discussed, but NO NAMES, NO REDACTED INFORMATION, NO PERSONAL INFORMATION.

No talking about wives, ex's, employment, etc. unless you have a link that is NOT RELATED to the police report.

This is going to require restraint and cooperation on everyone's part. It if becomes too difficult, we will close the discussion.

MSM released the report and they can't take it back now. But that doesn't mean this is a free for all. We need to be respectful of LE's investigation and unnamed POIs/suspect. Given that LE has NOT named ANY POI/Suspect - you may NOT consider anyone mentioned as such.

If you have questions or concerns, pm me or Imamaze or any mod. Don't post it in the threads. And don't post anything you are unsure about. Use restraint and common sense, okay?

Salem

TOs are being issued. Zero tolerance. Mind the rules, everybody.

SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

Find Heather Face book page is not linkable or discussable
    We do not have a suspect or person of interest named by law enforcement
    No sleuthing anyone and posting it here (other than Heather)
    No discussing anyone as a suspect or person of interest
    You can discuss what is in main stream media and from law enforcement

Please continue here...

Good morning! Is LadyHawkke still a VI? She's never in the line up list when new threads are made. Just curious! TIA.
    JMO.

:bananalama:

Hi Nugget,

Yes, she is a VI, I may not get them copied over every time you can always locate a VI here...

[url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191641"]Professional Posters & Verified Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/
    url]
    Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 04:18 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Hi All...

I live in Charleston, SC and the weather for us has been up and down all winter..We will have a few days of highs in the 40s and then a few days of highs in the 70s. Not meaning to be too graphic, but if someone dies in the water, it takes only a few days for them to resurface.

Quote Originally Posted by imamaze View Post
    Hi Nugget,

Yes, she is a VI, I may not get them copied over every time you can always locate a VI here...

Professional Posters & Verified Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks, Ima!!!
    JMO.

:bananalama:

Quote Originally Posted by imamaze View Post
    Find Heather Face book page is not linkable or discussable
    We do not have a suspect or person of interest named by law enforcement
    No sleuthing anyone and posting it here (other than Heather)
    No discussing anyone as a suspect or person of interest
    You can discuss what is in main stream media and from law enforcement

Please continue here...
    Thanks for this imamaze! I missed a lot over the holiday weekend and didn't realize we could no longer discuss the FHEFB page....I'm pretty sure that is a wise decision! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckersmom View Post
    Hi All...

I live in Charleston, SC and the weather for us has been up and down all winter..We will have a few days of highs in the 40s and then a few days of highs in the 70s. Not meaning to be too graphic, but if someone dies in the water, it takes only a few days for them to resurface.
    JMO
    Thanks for the information about the weather. I do agree that most of the time, a body would surface but I have seen quite a few other cases where the body remained at the bottom. It is probably the norm that they would surface however here are just some of the reasons I can think of where a body may stay down.

-hung up on some debri or branches on bottom
    -body was weighted down with enough weights to keep it down
    -very very cold water that prevents gasses from building up in body (probably not the case here)

I am sure there are other examples.

If she ended up in the water near the landing, does anybody know if the current around there is moving the water. It seems that sometimes even a mild current can sometimes move things downstream at a slow pace. The landing area could have just been a place to dump the car so we dont even know if she somehow ended up in the water there but if she did maybe she could end up downstream quite a ways. In other cases, it is amazing how far away they sometimes find the body when current is involved.

Just some thoughts.

Thank you for the new thread, Imamaze!

Friendly reminder: if the link goes *******, it is not allowed on our site for one reason or another.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/loca...a4bcf6878.html

The vigil will be held Thursday, Jan. 23, at 6 p.m. at Cypress Camping Resort, located behind Socastee High School. The vigil will be open to the public.

slow day...Did anything come out of the searches on 814? How was the reaction from neighbors of the OM? Were people cooperative ? Was any media present? Police?

I feel Heather's room mate has a lot to offer detectives . To me Heather is not one to keep things inside and who would be her closest confidant but her roomie.

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
    I feel Heather's room mate has a lot to offer detectives . To me Heather is not one to keep things inside and who would be her closest confidant but her roomie.
    I agree. I think she is cooperating with LE but it is probably tough as a 20(ish) yr old girl to think like we are as far as every little detail & scenario.

She is def going to be the person who knows details, recent activity, the emotional state of HE much more than anyone on FHEFB, her parents and people reading her SM wondering what was going on inside her head.

I know most people have "that person" to them that knows more about their feelings then other people in their lives. JMO of course.

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast