1335 users online (275 members and 1060 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Stephen Jones, 44, Toronto ON, Nov 2013

http://www.lportepilot.ca/News/Local...till-missing/1

"Mr. Jones, who is affectionately known by his mom and siblings as “Scott” and to friends and co-workers as “Stephen,” has been missing since Nov. 21 in Toronto, Ontario. Mr. Jones has been a loyal employee for 18 years and it is unlike him to suddenly vanish.

The Toronto Police Service is concerned for his safety and are seeking the public’s assistance locating Mr. Jones. He was last heard from on Nov. 21 at approximately 3 a.m. He was in the Leslie Street/Sheppard Avenue East area".

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsr...pdfs/28299.pdf
    bbm.
    "Missing man,
    Stephen Jones, 44
    Broadcast time:
    10:04
    Monday, January 6, 2014
    33 Division
    416-808-3300
    The Toronto Police Service is seeking the public's assistance locating a missing man.
    Stephen Jones, 44, was last heard from on Thursday, November 21, 2013, at approximately 3
    a.m. He was in the Leslie Street/Sheppard Avenue East area.

He is described as white, 5'7", 180-200 lbs., with short, brown, receding hair and brown eyes.
    He has piercings in both ears with small gold hoops, and wears metal-framed glasses. He has
    ties to the Maritimes.

Police are concerned for his safety"

"Central Morning | Jan 14, 2014 | 5:51
    Missing Man from Moreton's Harbour

We hear from a sister, desperate for help to find her missing brother, Stephen Scott Jones"

http://www.cbc.ca/player/RADIO+HOLDI...ID/2429989571/

Although there may not be much media attention for this case, the fb page is active with many people concerned about Stephen ( Scott ).
    The group can be found on Facebook as "Searching for Stephen Scott Jones, missing from Toronto."

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    http://www.lportepilot.ca/News/Local...till-missing/1

"Mr. Jones, who is affectionately known by his mom and siblings as “Scott” and to friends and co-workers as “Stephen,” has been missing since Nov. 21 in Toronto, Ontario. Mr. Jones has been a loyal employee for 18 years and it is unlike him to suddenly vanish.

The Toronto Police Service is concerned for his safety and are seeking the public’s assistance locating Mr. Jones. He was last heard from on Nov. 21 at approximately 3 a.m. He was in the Leslie Street/Sheppard Avenue East area".
    These words from his family are heart-wrenching. I am humbled by how certain people can speak so eloquently in the face of such devastation. Heather Elvis' dad is another person who has expressed his grief over his missing daughter with such grace and dignity.

Everything I do makes me wonder,” said brother Glen Jones. “I eat a meal and I wonder if he is hungry. I go to bed and I wonder where he is sleeping. I go outside in the cold and I wonder if he is warm. I talk to my friends and I wonder if he has someone that he can trust and confide in. I breathe and I wonder if he is still alive, God I beg you, not for miracles, just an answer.”

"I look through tear dimmed eyes at the picture the cops have posted and see that grin of my beloved brother and see how well his personality was captured in that shot. Please come home. We all love you very much,” says sister Marilyn Jones.

“I feel like I am standing in the middle of an amusement park, lots of people around, tons of activities but I am frozen in one spot. Impossible to move, to enjoy any of the fun, to interact with anyone. People pass by and wonder why I am just standing there. Of course they cannot see my pain, only God can see my pain. I want to close my eyes and find a quiet place. I now understand, ‘He leads me in green pastures and beside the still waters’. How I long for the still waters in my heart. But today, I must pick up the pieces and continue to hope, pray and believe. I have proven the faithfulness of God so many times in the past and He is always faithful.”

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Although there may not be much media attention for this case, the fb page is active with many people concerned about Stephen ( Scott ).
    The group can be found on Facebook as "Searching for Stephen Scott Jones, missing from Toronto."
    I see that the FB page was started on January 5th and the police report linked up thread has a date of January 6th. I wonder what took the family/friends so long to get the word out? Maybe they thought he just checked out for a little bit but, then, when he didn't show up for the Holidays they thought something might be very wrong? My heart goes out to the family and I hope Stephen is safe.

Yes! I was mesmerized by the beauty, honesty and poetry expressing how much this man is missed and loved.

LOCATED!!

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/28440

"
    Missing man located,
    Stephen Jones, 45

Broadcast time: 11:34
    Wednesday, January 29, 2014

33 Division
    416-808-3300

The Toronto Police Service would like to thank the public for their assistance locating a missing man.

Stephen Jones, 45, was last heard from on Thursday, November 21, 2013, at approximately 3 a.m. He was in the Leslie Street/Sheppard Avenue East area.

See previous release.

He was located on Monday, January 27, 2014, at approximately 8 p.m"

That is great news!

IF Stephen didn't know how much he was loved & adored before, he must now!

ETA/OT: Since reading he is from Moreton's Harbour I now have 'I'se the B'y' ringing in my head! LOL

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/great.../isetheby.html