Woman assaults hubby after he refuses to "bite her on the butt"

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Preparations for a Sunday morning fishing trip resulted in a man allegedly being assaulted after stymieing sexual advances from his wife.

The husband, Richard Brown, of Exeter Drive, stated in a Murfreesboro Police report that his wife, Misty Brown, also of Exeter Drive, walked into the back yard and was "trying to act sexy" as he was preparing for a fishing trip.

According to the report, the wife told her husband to "bite her on the butt." When the husband told his wife no, she became very angry. The husband reported his wife was still mad and sitting on the living room couch when he went inside their home.

Richard Brown reported his wife told him that she did not want to go fishing. She allegedly proceeded to pick up a large wine glass and throw it at her husband. The glass broke and cut him behind the left leg, stated Officer Kevin Dunn in the report.

Misty Brown allegedly picked up a broken piece of glass and threw it at her husband, according to the report. The glass cut her husband's arm. He told officers he fell to the floor bleeding and in pain and begging for his wife to help him.

http://www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050511/NEWS01/505110323/1002

lady-eowyn said:
OK...she has some issues....

I'll say she has 'issues!' The least of which is a wine glass in the *morning*.

JMHO
fran

:laugh: Maybe she was using it to dull the pain of a bite on the butt. I wonder how bad the cuts were that he'd have to ask her for help....

fran said:
I'll say she has 'issues!' The least of which is a wine glass in the *morning*.

JMHO
fran

hi cass! ya know, if they had celebrated 'Orgasm Day', none of this would have happened. :rolleyes:

lex said:
hi cass! ya know, if they had celebrated 'Orgasm Day', none of this would have happened. :rolleyes:
Lex..... I bet you would have bit her butt

Yakwoman said:
You're all a bunch of perverts! That's what I love about his place...... :D
Speaking of perverts... I wonder where Vicktor is? he has not been around the Bizarre board for a while.. :(

My husband ignores me too when I tell him to BITE ME.

golfmom said:
If he gave her a tea bag he could have avoided the whole mess! :slap:
Well I guess the teabags make more sense than wine in the morning!

Casshew said:
Well I guess the teabags make more sense than wine in the morning!
I have heard of 'backbiting' .....but" BUTT biting "sounds like more fun ;) maybe no wine with the Butt tho'

I wonder if it was red wine or white wine.......what goes best with butt?

I tell hubby to kiss my a$$ but instead, he spanks it... :doh:

PaperDoll said:
I tell hubby to kiss my a$$ but instead, he spanks it... :doh:
Obviously he's seen the movie "SIDEWAYS"????? :crazy: :waitasec:

Schmerty_Jones said:
Obviously he's seen the movie "SIDEWAYS"????? :crazy: :waitasec:
actually we haven't seen it.. :crazy: maybe some "*advertiser censored* " kind of movie:waitasec: :D

Casshew said:
Speaking of perverts... I wonder where Vicktor is? he has not been around the Bizarre board for a while.. :(

Yeah - he's been real scarce lately! Actually, of all the perverts on this forum, Vicktor is my favorite. :)

PaperDoll said:
actually we haven't seen it.. :crazy: maybe some "*advertiser censored* " kind of movie:waitasec: :D

No! not *advertiser censored* but funny. It takes place in the winegrowning area of Santa Maria / Santa Barbara & won best Script writer @ the Oscars.3/2005 They are wine tasting a wild week before one of the buddies get married. The scenes are absolutely hilarious!!!! R rated but soooo funny.See it with your husband & you'll never drink "Merlot "again! Sorry O/T But everyone should see it. :dance: :dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back