GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert murder trial jury screening begins this week.
By Michael KieferThe Republic
azcentral.comWed
Jan 22, 2014 10:39 AM

Marissa Devault crushed her husband’s skull with a hammer.

She said that she caught him sexually abusing their daughter and that he turned on her, choking her and raping her.

Prosecutors say she killed Dale Harrell in his sleep in their home in Gilbert in January 2009; they want her sentenced to death.

More at link.....

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...er-trial-jury-selection-begins-this-week.html

:tyou: for the brand spankin' new thread fran :seeya:

This site currently unavailable on mobile :seeya:

That link was when they were going to live stream the trial. It never happened. The reason, I believe, is lack of interest. jmo

Today is the day..............:please:

Got a dusting of snow and grapple here last night, 1 day off our traditional April Fool's Day "snow storm" :floorlaugh: I tell ya, it's a "sign"!!!!! A nice toasty 20 degrees this morning, Arizona has frozen over. :facepalm: If the defense attorneys think MD's chances of being found guilty of M1 are as good as hell freezing over.......well, you get the picture.....:floorlaugh:

13 1/2 hours (?) for deliberation, when you consider 5 hours of that was watching the LE interrogation, isn't that bad.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 3m
We are headed to the courthouse so be back soon #MarissaDevault

Good Morning WS Friends,
Good Morning Bernina. :seeya: Thanks for posting the tweets. Hope today is the day!

:waiting:
What will today bring us WS'ers?
Hopefully not a day like yesterday :facepalm:
Let's get this thing put away!

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 2m
Jurors are beginning to arrive #MarissaDevualt

Jurors are beginning to arrive #MarissaDevualt

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 55s
Looks like a few jurors have brought a lunch, but they did yesterday too and still left for lunch #GuessItDoesntMeanMuch #MarissaDevault

If they follow the typical schedule and no verdict reached today, we won't be back in session until Monday. :(

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m
The #MarissaDeVault jury is back in deliberations....let's see if this is the day!

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 1m
Jury begins day four of deliberations in #MarissaDevault will today be the day? Lets see what happens!!!

*** ‏@ ****
@TrialDivasS I think today we beat the Arias time for deliberations??

at lunch time it will beat the Jodi Arias trial.

Random Tweet-

4m
When I grow up I want to be a juror in Arizona. #NiceHours #MarissaDevault

:giggle:

3m
@TrialDivasJ @TrialDivasS The suspense is killing me! Any updates on #MarissaDevault deliberation?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2m
@TrialDivasS Nothing happening

Ok, kids, just to rehash:
1. This is a Death Penalty case
2. The Jurors are NOT sequestered
3. Marissa DeVault is "enjoying" *snort* her nice digs and peanut butter sammiches courtesy of Estrella jail, all at bargain basement costs to the tax payers
4. Subtract the 5 hour interrogation tape from the deliberations, it hasn't been THAT long that they've been out
5. Because they AREN'T sequestered, they're taking care of business at home, so fighting Phoenix morning and afternoon traffic (seriously, it's a PITA) and just getting a meager amount of $ for their jury duty, Maricopa county is saving a huge amount of money not having to set them up in motels and provide their meals, transportation, and entertainment

So don't worry...........Az juries are pretty good at getting it right.:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv