1126 users online (184 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

AZ - Girl, 16, strangled Jason Ash, 43, to death during sex, 19 Jan 2014

Disturbing on so many levels

GLENDALE, Ariz. -
    A 16 year-old girl accused of killing her 43 year-old boyfriend during sex has been charged as an adult. Glendale Police announced the charges Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24...#ixzz2rBKwhKNH

Teen girl charged in sex strangulation case

The girl's mother told police she left her daughter alone in their apartment with Ash, whom she described as a boyfriend of the teenager.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...adult/4786131/

Quote Originally Posted by nanwv View Post
    The girl's mother told police she left her daughter alone in their apartment with Ash, whom she described as a boyfriend of the teenager.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...adult/4786131/

WTF ..43 & 16 and mom is OK with it yuck

Mom Should be charged with Abuse

This guy should have been turned in as a pedophile. How can it be legal for that relationship to go on, even if the parent consents?

I think she has a good defense already. Killing your abuser is justified imo

not saying what the 16 year old did was right but looks to me like mom needs to be charged with something. first of she allowed this relationship to exist, second, almost seems to have encouraged it by being the one to drop the daughter off there. i could go on and on but just shaking my head to much.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Wait a minute, she's been charged AS AN ADULT?

Maybe there's a different 16 year old girl that killed her 43-year old boyfriend but the case that I read about she was not only autistic but also schizophrenic, she truly believed that she was a "vampire" and she ended up cutting his body up to "Wake him up" and then kept doing it for comfort.

This is not a girl that should be thrown in jail or charged as an adult, this is a girl that needs to be in a treatment facility and to be taken care of. Yes she is a danger to herself and yes she killed a man almost three times her age that was having a sexual relationship with her, which is very much illegal in the state of Arizona.

I hope she get the book thrown at her.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaliLucia View Post
    Wait a minute, she's been charged AS AN ADULT?

Maybe there's a different 16 year old girl that killed her 43-year old boyfriend but the case that I read about she was not only autistic but also schizophrenic, she truly believed that she was a "vampire" and she ended up cutting his body up to "Wake him up" and then kept doing it for comfort.

This is not a girl that should be thrown in jail or charged as an adult, this is a girl that needs to be in a treatment facility and to be taken care of. Yes she is a danger to herself and yes she killed a man almost three times her age that was having a sexual relationship with her, which is very much illegal in the state of Arizona.
    regardless of how any of us feel, she took someone's life. the family CLEARLY knew what was going on and did nothing.

And right now, nothing suggests that she was raped or anything or that he abused her.

she told police that she killed him in a consensual sex game gone wrong.

We're they practicing mutual auto erotic asphyxiation?

"Boy, you better straighten up before I take out your eyes and look at your brain to see what's wrong with you."

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    regardless of how any of us feel, she took someone's life. the family CLEARLY knew what was going on and did nothing.

And right now, nothing suggests that she was raped or anything or that he abused her.

she told police that she killed him in a consensual sex game gone wrong.
    Except that 16 year olds CANNOT legally consent to sex with an adult. That's what statutory rape is. I would bet with mom's nonchalant attitude toward her daughter dating a 43 year-old, that this girl has been victimized previously. Not saying she shouldn't face charges but as an adult? Not so sure. I am betting there are lots of mitigating factors here.
    "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear." - N. Mandela

reg
    In the US, a 43 year old having sex with a 16 year old IS rape in most states. No matter if the 16 year old consents or not.
    http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/08/sr/statel....shtml#Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    In the US, a 43 year old having sex with a 16 year old IS rape in most states. No matter if the 16 year old consents or not.
    http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/08/sr/statel....shtml#Arizona
    well, since he's dead he can't be charged with rape.

I hope she get the book thrown at her.
    Yes, let's hope the state of Arizona throws the book at a mentally ill young woman.

According to this link:

Her mother, Tracey Woodside left her daughter at her home with Ash and says she suffers from schizophrenia and autism
    Now autism in and of itself is not a terribly dangerous mental illness (Although it can be if it's severe enough), but schizophrenia is. When people are schizophrenic they can fall into mental delusions and become dangerous to themselves and others.

In the MyFoxPhoenix website listed above "Glendale police say the 16-year-old is a runaway from a group home in Phoenix and was staying at her mother's apartment."

If she was staying at a group home it is obvious that she could not care for herself and her mother wasn't doing a spectacular job, either.

it's probably because she killed someone that she's being tried as an adult

I'm sure much more will come out.
    Last edited by iluvmua; 01-25-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast