GUILTY AZ - Girl, 16, strangled Jason Ash, 43, to death during sex, 19 Jan 2014

This guy should have been turned in as a pedophile. How can it be legal for that relationship to go on, even if the parent consents?

I think she has a good defense already. Killing your abuser is justified imo

not saying what the 16 year old did was right but looks to me like mom needs to be charged with something. first of she allowed this relationship to exist, second, almost seems to have encouraged it by being the one to drop the daughter off there. i could go on and on but just shaking my head to much.

Wait a minute, she's been charged AS AN ADULT?

Maybe there's a different 16 year old girl that killed her 43-year old boyfriend but the case that I read about she was not only autistic but also schizophrenic, she truly believed that she was a "vampire" and she ended up cutting his body up to "Wake him up" and then kept doing it for comfort.

This is not a girl that should be thrown in jail or charged as an adult, this is a girl that needs to be in a treatment facility and to be taken care of. Yes she is a danger to herself and yes she killed a man almost three times her age that was having a sexual relationship with her, which is very much illegal in the state of Arizona.

Wait a minute, she's been charged AS AN ADULT?

Maybe there's a different 16 year old girl that killed her 43-year old boyfriend but the case that I read about she was not only autistic but also schizophrenic, she truly believed that she was a "vampire" and she ended up cutting his body up to "Wake him up" and then kept doing it for comfort.

This is not a girl that should be thrown in jail or charged as an adult, this is a girl that needs to be in a treatment facility and to be taken care of. Yes she is a danger to herself and yes she killed a man almost three times her age that was having a sexual relationship with her, which is very much illegal in the state of Arizona.

regardless of how any of us feel, she took someone's life. the family CLEARLY knew what was going on and did nothing.

And right now, nothing suggests that she was raped or anything or that he abused her.

she told police that she killed him in a consensual sex game gone wrong.

regardless of how any of us feel, she took someone's life. the family CLEARLY knew what was going on and did nothing.

And right now, nothing suggests that she was raped or anything or that he abused her.

she told police that she killed him in a consensual sex game gone wrong.

Except that 16 year olds CANNOT legally consent to sex with an adult. That's what statutory rape is. I would bet with mom's nonchalant attitude toward her daughter dating a 43 year-old, that this girl has been victimized previously. Not saying she shouldn't face charges but as an adult? Not so sure. I am betting there are lots of mitigating factors here.

I hope she get the book thrown at her.

Yes, let's hope the state of Arizona throws the book at a mentally ill young woman.

According to this link:

Her mother, Tracey Woodside left her daughter at her home with Ash and says she suffers from schizophrenia and autism

Now autism in and of itself is not a terribly dangerous mental illness (Although it can be if it's severe enough), but schizophrenia is. When people are schizophrenic they can fall into mental delusions and become dangerous to themselves and others.

In the MyFoxPhoenix website listed above "Glendale police say the 16-year-old is a runaway from a group home in Phoenix and was staying at her mother's apartment."

If she was staying at a group home it is obvious that she could not care for herself and her mother wasn't doing a spectacular job, either.

it's probably because she killed someone that she's being tried as an adult

I'm sure much more will come out.

Yes, let's hope the state of Arizona throws the book at a mentally ill young woman.

According to this link:

Now autism in and of itself is not a terribly dangerous mental illness (Although it can be if it's severe enough), but schizophrenia is. When people are schizophrenic they can fall into mental delusions and become dangerous to themselves and others.

In the MyFoxPhoenix website listed above "Glendale police say the 16-year-old is a runaway from a group home in Phoenix and was staying at her mother's apartment."

If she was staying at a group home it is obvious that she could not care for herself and her mother wasn't doing a spectacular job, either.

I agree she does not belong in jail...I think that is onne of the worst things they could do. She definitely needs to be in a hospital where she can be on medication and monitored.
As for the 43 year old piece of crap that was having sex with her...PEDOPHILE plain and simple.

she's also a member of vampirefreaks.com and she lists her age as 19. her name is soultaker11 and her boyfriend JA is also on there.

Well, the first article on the thread by the OP says something to the effect of she ran away from a group home and was staying with her mom. So I'm guessing this wasn't a very stable, normal, mother daughter relationship. This whole thing is sort of sad and very disturbing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back