Patsy's Cancer has Spread to her Brain

Seeker said:
This info comes from our hostess. It is posted here.

Thanks Seeker. You are way ahead of me:)

Here is the post about Patsy's cancer. This is from FFJ.

Today, May 12th, The Globe will come out with an article confirming that Patsy's cancer has spread to her brain and her adrenal glands. The glands on the kidneys.

She's back home with her dad and his wife, in Roswell, GA. Close by is a clinic that does gamma knife radiosurgery, which administers precision radiation without cutting.

I was interviewed for the article. I am not certain what they will use but I can promise you it will pi$$ Lin Wood off.

The article will cover Patsy's cancer and the latest attempt to pin this crime on an innocent man. Michael Helgoth. They had to go to Helgoth since FFJ exposed their attempt to destroy Gigax and pin the killing on him. If you don't know the Gigax story then please read up on the forum located here.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...splay.php?f=249

I do know that I am the only one in the article to point out that the evidence does not support this Helgoth crap they are trying to push.

What is sad is that it is left up to a Park City housewife to speak the truth in print. WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Thanks to the Globe for at least getting another opinion that isn't all Ramsey spin.

No one wants Patsy to suffer. No one I know would wish cancer on anyone. One can only hope for a miracle and Patsy tells us what happened that night.

Tricia

Yeah Trish a whopping 13 seconds, but don't tell anyone. ;)

:waitasec: If it really has gone to her brain could anyone believe her if she did give any sort of a confession (that some are wanting)? :waitasec: Or point the finger at another family member?

Just sayin...

Tricia said:
She's back home with her dad and his wife, in Roswell, GA. Close by is a clinic that does gamma knife radiosurgery, which administers precision radiation without cutting.

And where are her husband and son during all of this??? :waitasec:

bensmom98 said:
And where are her husband and son during all of this??? :waitasec:
I believe Burke is finishing out his senior year and his father is with him. Under the same circumstances I would make the same logistical decision. WHy take of Burke's graduation from him when Patsy has family to support her in GA? Burke can't do anything to help her and one parent should be with him. If she were to start failing fast they are only a plane ride away.

tipper said:
I believe Burke is finishing out his senior year and his father is with him. Under the same circumstances I would make the same logistical decision. WHy take of Burke's graduation from him when Patsy has family to support her in GA? Burke can't do anything to help her and one parent should be with him. If she were to start failing fast they are only a plane ride away.

Makes you wonder why they really moved from GA to begin with doesn't it?

1996 John told BPD the reason he was on the phone within 1/2 hour of "finding" his daughters body that he wanted to go "home" and how "our family is in Atlanta"....

It has nothing to do with Burke's graduation. Why didn't they stay in Atlanta and let him enjoy senior year & graduate with all of the friends he'd made since they moved there in 1997? Nope, just uproot him and forget that he had made a life there and wouldn't have his friends around during his senior year...

I hope Patsy finally tells everyone what happened that night. I don't think she will, but if she thinks she's might end up in Hell, she might. However, I've always felt that the minister of their church heard Patsy's confession a long time ago....so maybe she believes that is good enough.

I believe Steve Thomas nailed it exactly on the head (what happened that night).

When Patsy dies, will she be burried in the same place as JonBenet?

(I keep thinking of that creepy pic in RiverRat's siggy) :eek:

Seeker said:
It has nothing to do with Burke's graduation. Why didn't they stay in Atlanta and let him enjoy senior year & graduate with all of the friends he'd made since they moved there in 1997? Nope, just uproot him and forget that he had made a life there and wouldn't have his friends around during his senior year...

Having three kids, I can't imagine uprooting them during their senior year. It's not like his job transferred him. It's going to be interesting to see how Burke handles things, once he's out of their house.

Casshew said:
When Patsy dies, will she be burried in the same place as JonBenet?

(I keep thinking of that creepy pic in RiverRat's siggy) :eek:

I'll bet she is. I just can't imagine going to my gvie with the secrets she has to have.

Ok, I'm new to this this thread and I really don't feel like going through all the threads/posts on this, but can someone please give me an idea of who may have committed this crime? Would it really have been Patsy? Do people really think she is hiding something? I haven't been keeping up with this and right now I'm bored here at work.. lol so I'm cruising ... :hand:

You will have to do some reading to answer your questions. We all have our own opinions here and they differ somewhat. Follow a few threads......if you are bored, wont take you long to find out a few things...

PaperDoll said:
Ok, I'm new to this this thread and I really don't feel like going through all the threads/posts on this, but can someone please give me an idea of who may have committed this crime? Would it really have been Patsy? Do people really think she is hiding something? I haven't been keeping up with this and right now I'm bored here at work.. lol so I'm cruising ... :hand:

Read what Steve Thomas had to say in his book. I believe his theory is what happened.

But there's lots of other theories out there....

I just skimmed through some of the threads on this topic and boy oh boy, it's overwhelming.. lol... not sure what to think.. so I guess I just won't think... :silenced: :silenced:

PaperDoll said:
I just skimmed through some of the threads on this topic and boy oh boy, it's overwhelming.. lol... not sure what to think.. so I guess I just won't think... :silenced: :silenced:

There's a lot of ground to cover....and IMO, it's leads down one path.

Seeker said:
Makes you wonder why they really moved from GA to begin with doesn't it?

1996 John told BPD the reason he was on the phone within 1/2 hour of "finding" his daughters body that he wanted to go "home" and how "our family is in Atlanta"....

Unless you know them you don't know how Burke felt about the schools in GA. Perhaps he loathed them. Perhaps he couldn't wait to move because he had closer friends he'd made during his summers in Michigan with whom he'd rather spend his junior and senior (not just senior) years.

Either way I'm curious, based on what knowledge can you simply declare "It has nothing to do with Burke's graduation?"

luvbeaches said:
Read what Steve Thomas had to say in his book. I believe his theory is what happened.

But there's lots of other theories out there....
I don't think even Thomas completely believed his own theory.

Paperdoll - you need to see the handwriting comparison - Patsy's to the ransom note... vewy vewy interesting :silenced:

tipper said:
Unless you know them you don't know how Burke felt about the schools in GA. Perhaps he loathed them. Perhaps he couldn't wait to move because he had closer friends he'd made during his summers in Michigan with whom he'd rather spend his junior and senior (not just senior) years.

Either way I'm curious, based on what knowledge can you simply declare "It has nothing to do with Burke's graduation?"

Do you know them? Did they tell you why they moved? I'm with Seeker on this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back