CO - Nathaniel Tallman, 25, Lafayette, 21 Jan 2014

Sunrisenow

Reaction score
257d3y9.jpg

Nathaniel Tallman was last seen in Lafayette at about 6 p.m. on Tuesday, driving his new black 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Rally with temporary license plates near Highway 42 and Empire Road, said Zalyn Lee, a friend of Tallman. The 25-year-old was heading for Longmont and hasn’t been heard from since.

Tallman was described as a white male with brown hair and hazel eyes and about 5-foot-10. He was last seen dressed in black sweat pants with a white stripe down the side and a white North Face jacket.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact Lafayette police at 303-665-5571 or the Boulder County emergency dispatch at 303-441-4444.

sad that he is not getting more coverage. Interesting tidbit in the article jacy linked ^^^ that says Nate's dad reported getting a "text or call" from his son on the day he was reported missing, Jan 21. I know it is probably nothing, but it makes me crazy that it says "or" - was it a call or a text? If a call, did dad answer? If a text, what did it say? Obviously it must not have said "help, I am being held hostage, save me".

No sign of Nate's car yet either, it seems. Not into hiking or camping says dad also... is he injured in a car accident yet to be found? I am going with that theory and hoping he is found soon. Any reports of searching? or just offering reward?

Here is a more recent article but no news.

http://kdvr.com/2014/01/25/family-friends-seek-help-in-search-for-missing-lafayette-man/

I wonder if they've checked his bank account, phone or other computer records to find out who he was meeting in Longmont?

There's nothing on his facebook page to indicate he is missing - seems someone should post that anyone who has heard from him or seen him please get in touch.

Have they tried to ping his cell phone?

Here is a more recent article but no news.

http://kdvr.com/2014/01/25/family-friends-seek-help-in-search-for-missing-lafayette-man/

I wonder if they've checked his bank account, phone or other computer records to find out who he was meeting in Longmont?

There's nothing on his facebook page to indicate he is missing - seems someone should post that anyone who has heard from him or seen him please get in touch.

Have they tried to ping his cell phone?

The link I posted today is current within hours and there is a 10K reward. Still, not much to go on and the car has not been recovered.

Thanks. I guess I thought that link was older because it had less detailed information. It still isn't clear to me whether they've checked the standard stuff - bank accounts, phone and computer.

They've done a lot - aerial surveillance, posters, calling around to police and hospitals, etc., but it seems the more valuable searches may not have been performed.

wonder who he was meeting ... showing off his new car perhaps?

maybe it was a set-up

Berthoud? Wonder if he was going to Ft. Collins?

Spamelope, I'm wondering if the Berthoud is an error--because the MSM and other flyer say he was supposed to meet someone in Longmont.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back