1164 users online (209 members and 955 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Woman Jumps to her Death Hours After Facelift

"Mystery woman jumps to her death from roof of Beverly Hills plastic surgery
    clinic to the stars where she had undergone a facelift just hours before"

"Unnamed woman, 53, was reportedly a patient of celebrity plastic surgeon Dr Brian Novack"

"Eyewitness described the blonde sitting naked on roof of 15-story building on North Camden Drive in Beverly Hills before jumping"

"Novack is considered one of the best and most expensive plastic surgeons catering to A-listers like Demi Moore"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rs-before.html

Very sad. Sounds like maybe a bad reaction to post-surgery meds?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Very sad. Sounds like maybe a bad reaction to post-surgery meds?
    Or the anesthesia. Some people have bad reaction to anesthesia and don't know what they are doing as they are coming off it.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Or the anesthesia. Some people have bad reaction to anesthesia and don't know what they are doing as they are coming off it.
    Usually the hospital keeps a close eye on you as you come off. What were they doing letting her get that far away from recovery?

http://beverlyhills.patch.com/groups...down-from-roof

snipped

Police and firefighters responded about 7 a.m. to reports of a "despondent, unclothed woman" on the roof of 414 Camden Drive,

Crisis negotiators tried to talk her down, but she jumped shortly after 10 a.m.,

more at link
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

oh Elley that photo at your link makes me nauseous! What an awful thing to happen.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...per-was-673742

Multiple sources in the local medical community say the 53-year-old woman, who jumped to her death from the top of a 15-story office building at about 10 a.m., had been staying overnight under the supervision of Novack's staff after having undergone a facelift the day before. (She was to be discharged to an after-care facility for further convalescence later that day.)

snip

Early Wednesday morning, the woman became agitated and aggressive, revealed a source who works in the building, pulling at her hair and pulling off her gown before escaping Novack’s 10th-floor office suite to the roof, where she sat naked for several hours, with her legs dramatically dangling off the edge.

Her surgery had been the day before, so she was out of the post-operative recovery period and actually scheduled to go home that day.

Just tragic for everyone.
    Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Oh, that is sad. Hopefully this was a reaction to the anesthesia- surely someone will look at how often the patient was checked overnight? Also, I wonder if patients are giving any kind of sleep aid to keep them quiet overnight? I have read some crazy stories about things people have done on different Rx Sleep pills.

It took 3 hours of trying to coax her down? How horrible. It looks like anything she may have taken would have worn off a little in 3 hours. Poor lady. The article said that the doctor can sometimes take up to 12 hours on his surgeries, so maybe she was under too long and it had a bad effect.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I always have to speak with the anesthesiologist about what they're going to use because there are some anesthetics that bring on a rage in me. The first time it happened evidently I was totally out of my head and throwing things around and screaming. I remember people talking to me, but I thought they were speaking another language. Scary. And it lasted for hours.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by Herat View Post
    Her surgery had been the day before, so she was out of the post-operative recovery period and actually scheduled to go home that day.

Just tragic for everyone.
    Yes I think it's a combination of whatever anesthetic and then there is a postop delirium that can occur (normally it happens with older people in a hospital setting, but it could occur with any age). Literally she went out of her mind. Awful.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

Has she been identified? This happened last Wednesday morning, right? 'Seems it's taking awhile to notify her next of kin.

Beverly Hills Suicide Jumper Identified

http://beverlyhills.patch.com/groups...per-identified

Sandra Nicole D'Auriol, 53, of Hong Kong, stood on the roof of the building for more than three hours while crises negotiators tried to talk her down, according to Ed Winter, medical examiner, on Monday afternoon over the phone. D'Auriol's autopsy is still pending.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

It seems she is in this video

Last edited by KateB; 06-10-2015 at 09:52 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast