CA - Woman Jumps to her Death Hours After Facelift, Beverly Hills, 2014

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
"Mystery woman jumps to her death from roof of Beverly Hills plastic surgery
clinic to the stars where she had undergone a facelift just hours before"

"Unnamed woman, 53, was reportedly a patient of celebrity plastic surgeon Dr Brian Novack"

"Eyewitness described the blonde sitting naked on roof of 15-story building on North Camden Drive in Beverly Hills before jumping"

"Novack is considered one of the best and most expensive plastic surgeons catering to A-listers like Demi Moore"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ars-undergone-facelift-just-hours-before.html

Very sad. Sounds like maybe a bad reaction to post-surgery meds?

Very sad. Sounds like maybe a bad reaction to post-surgery meds?

Or the anesthesia. Some people have bad reaction to anesthesia and don't know what they are doing as they are coming off it.

Or the anesthesia. Some people have bad reaction to anesthesia and don't know what they are doing as they are coming off it.

Usually the hospital keeps a close eye on you as you come off. What were they doing letting her get that far away from recovery?

oh Elley that photo at your link makes me nauseous! What an awful thing to happen.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/beverly-hills-suicide-jumper-was-673742

Multiple sources in the local medical community say the 53-year-old woman, who jumped to her death from the top of a 15-story office building at about 10 a.m., had been staying overnight under the supervision of Novack's staff after having undergone a facelift the day before. (She was to be discharged to an after-care facility for further convalescence later that day.)

snip

Early Wednesday morning, the woman became agitated and aggressive, revealed a source who works in the building, pulling at her hair and pulling off her gown before escaping Novack’s 10th-floor office suite to the roof, where she sat naked for several hours, with her legs dramatically dangling off the edge.

Her surgery had been the day before, so she was out of the post-operative recovery period and actually scheduled to go home that day.

Just tragic for everyone.

Oh, that is sad. Hopefully this was a reaction to the anesthesia- surely someone will look at how often the patient was checked overnight? Also, I wonder if patients are giving any kind of sleep aid to keep them quiet overnight? I have read some crazy stories about things people have done on different Rx Sleep pills.

It took 3 hours of trying to coax her down? How horrible. It looks like anything she may have taken would have worn off a little in 3 hours. Poor lady. The article said that the doctor can sometimes take up to 12 hours on his surgeries, so maybe she was under too long and it had a bad effect.

I always have to speak with the anesthesiologist about what they're going to use because there are some anesthetics that bring on a rage in me. The first time it happened evidently I was totally out of my head and throwing things around and screaming. I remember people talking to me, but I thought they were speaking another language. Scary. And it lasted for hours.

Her surgery had been the day before, so she was out of the post-operative recovery period and actually scheduled to go home that day.

Just tragic for everyone.

Yes I think it's a combination of whatever anesthetic and then there is a postop delirium that can occur (normally it happens with older people in a hospital setting, but it could occur with any age). Literally she went out of her mind. Awful.

Has she been identified? This happened last Wednesday morning, right? 'Seems it's taking awhile to notify her next of kin.

It seems she is in this video

[video=youtube;mWnPNK2CKOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWnPNK2CKOw[/video]

Very sad. It looked to me (from the video) that she had already had quite a bit of plastic surgery. Not judging- just an observation.

"India-reared English rose Sandra d'Auriol redefines the tagline "Made in Hong Kong" by scouring village markets throughout China for antique jade and silver carvings that she works into timeless one-of-a-kind designs. The Asprey-trained artisan incorporates precious stones in distinctly modern cuts to complement the antique elements."

http://www.concierge.com/print/travelguide/hongkong/shopping

Sandra d'Auriol

Born in India and raised in Singapore, Sandra d'Auriol worked for British luxury goods brand Asprey before moving back to Asia, and has been living in Hong Kong for over 25 years. She launched her own brand in 1996 and says that her style is influenced by a love of Asia.

'I like to mix different elements like wood, coral and jade in my designs, but I guess jade is the hallmark of my work,' says d'Auriol. 'I try to make it wearable and contemporary at the same time.'

South China Morning Post
http://www.scmp.com/article/580814/local-heroes

How sad. My mom is known to have violent reactions to anesthesia, etc. This is just so scary. How the heck did she manage to get on the roof? And yeah, that pic makes me sick in the pit of my stomach. I don't like heights. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back