Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 123

Thread: SC - Angie Pipkin, 32, Aynor, 16 Jan 2014

  1. #1
    carbuff is offline ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    11,561

    SC - Angie Pipkin, 32, Aynor, 16 Jan 2014

    Angie Pipkin is missing from Aynor, SC. Here's her missing person flyer

    https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/...06155958_n.jpg

    This is on a website called "KluKrew" which looks like a private detective agency that works with families of missing persons. I can't find a police report or anything else for her, except this arrest last year:

    http://www.wbtw.com/story/21570848/h...n-myrtle-beach

    She was last seen getting into a car at the IGA, so it's possible she was working at the time and that's why nobody's interested.

    ETA: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/245553...ampaign=buffer
    Last edited by Salem; 01-27-2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Added MSM Link.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    People are talking about her case here ...
    https://www.facebook.com/KLUKREW

    Angie's FB Page-
    https://www.facebook.com/angie.pipkin.5

    Per her fb page, on November 2, 2013 she was working at Jacksons Inlet Bar & Grill.
    https://plus.google.com/107859492491...ut?gl=us&hl=en

    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,370

  4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wolfscratch Wilderness/North GA
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Angie Pipkin is missing from Aynor, SC. Here's her missing person flyer

    https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/...06155958_n.jpg

    This is on a website called "KluKrew" which looks like a private detective agency that works with families of missing persons. I can't find a police report or anything else for her, except this arrest last year:

    http://www.wbtw.com/story/21570848/h...n-myrtle-beach

    She was last seen getting into a car at the IGA, so it's possible she was working at the time and that's why nobody's interested.

    RE: She was last seen getting into a car at the IGA, so it's possible she was working at the time and that's why nobody's interested
    Sad, but true carbuff. This is why many predators/serial killers consider them the perfect victim. Investigations into their disappearances are rarely placed on the priority list.. This was the mind think and the perception in the green river(WA) serial killer investigation. Over two decades and seventy plus innocent victims later. The victims and their families finally received justice..
    "Everyone is someone's child and should receive equal justice under the law"..

    http://southcarolina.mugshotsdatabas...pkin-mug-shot/

    http://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arr...pkin_11239185/

    http://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arr...ipkin_8706457/


  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    People are talking about her case here ...
    https://www.facebook.com/KLUKREW

    Angie's FB Page-
    https://www.facebook.com/angie.pipkin.5

    Per her fb page, on November 2, 2013 she was working at Jacksons Inlet Bar & Grill.
    https://plus.google.com/107859492491...ut?gl=us&hl=en

    According to the KluKrew fb link, she is a mother of 2 children.

  7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Angie Pipkin is missing from Aynor, SC. Here's her missing person flyer

    https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/...06155958_n.jpg

    This is on a website called "KluKrew" which looks like a private detective agency that works with families of missing persons. I can't find a police report or anything else for her, except this arrest last year:

    http://www.wbtw.com/story/21570848/h...n-myrtle-beach

    She was last seen getting into a car at the IGA, so it's possible she was working at the time and that's why nobody's interested.
    Here is a link to their website:
    http://www.klukrew.com

  9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Looking through social media, Angie has two daughters who appear to live with their maternal Grandmother.

    One person on the KREW fb page, said that Horry County LE was not being very helpful, which is why the family turned to them for help. They are trying to get details on the vehicle to post on her missing flyer.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,370
    I'm trying to link some maps, but having some trouble with the new updated google maps format.
    It appears there is an Aynor Park very close to the address where she was last seen (715 S Main), as well as the 501 Freeway right there.

    Maybe there is a hotel in the area where she frequented, and went there?

    It seems her family is very concerned for her.

  12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    909
    I believe I know her family/relatives. Good people.


  14. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Sad, but true carbuff. This is why many predators/serial killers consider them the perfect victim. Investigations into their disappearances are rarely placed on the priority list.. This was the mind think and the perception in the green river(WA) serial killer investigation. Over two decades and seventy plus innocent victims later. The victims and their families finally received justice..
    "Everyone is someone's child and should receive equal justice under the law"..

    http://southcarolina.mugshotsdatabas...pkin-mug-shot/

    http://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arr...pkin_11239185/

    http://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arr...ipkin_8706457/
    This is not aimed at you Foxfire, just using your post as a launching point.

    Angie has a family who loves her and is very worried. They are no different than Terry Elvis, I hate to think that LE would work harder to resolve one MP case over another. It's been ten days since she was last seen getting into that vehicle.

    Questions:
    Has Angie up and left previously for any periods of time, is this normal for her?
    Who saw her getting into that car?
    Is there video surveillance of that area?
    Has someone went to the business' in that area and asked for video?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...


  15. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    70
    There is a ******** for her looking to raise 20k to find her. That doesn't even make sense to me. I am sorry if I sound insensitive but why do they need 20k to search for her?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abashfulben For This Useful Post:


  17. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Quote Originally Posted by southsleuth View Post
    I believe I know her family/relatives. Good people.
    Thank you for confirming what is clearly visible on social media. Looking back to 2011 on Angie's page, combined with a few comments from other pages, I think I understand a little bit more about her.

    Like her family, Angie is a good person too.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Quote Originally Posted by abashfulben View Post
    There is a ******** for her looking to raise 20k to find her. That doesn't even make sense to me. I am sorry if I sound insensitive but why do they need 20k to search for her?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    ******** what does that mean? Fundraiser? Where are you seeing that?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  21. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    ******** what does that mean? Fundraiser? Where are you seeing that?

    A go fund me... The site blocked that I guess


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to abashfulben For This Useful Post:


  23. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,370
    o/t: Here is a link to Heather Elvis' thread for easy reference, fwiw. (Not saying the cases are related, but Heather's threads have a lot of local members from SC on board, as well as local information / resources / other cases in SC, etc.

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229558"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229558[/ame]

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:


  25. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Thank you for confirming what is clearly visible on social media. Looking back to 2011 on Angie's page, combined with a few comments from other pages, I think I understand a little bit more about her.

    Like her family, Angie is a good person too.
    The Pipkin name is what brought me here to her thread. Saw it when I signed on. She may or may not be related to the folks I know but I'd be willing to bet she is. You're right, she seems like a good person too.

  26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to southsleuth For This Useful Post:


  27. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Quote Originally Posted by abashfulben View Post
    A go fund me... The site blocked that I guess


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, ok thank you. Yeah, starting a fundraiser at this point is premature, I agree.

    Maybe someone can refer them to the some of the free resources that are available. However LE is going to need to be involved.

    CUE- Monica Caison - http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/
    TES-Tim Miller - http://texasequusearch.org/
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  29. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,370
    I knew Aynor, SC was familiar for some reason:

    Susan DeLuca, 45, Aynor, 15 April 2010
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10071247&postcount=9"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10071247&postcount=9[/ame]

  30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:


  31. #19
    carbuff is offline ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    11,561
    Susan DeLuca is missing from Aynor: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/124249...ng-aynor-woman

    Zach Malinowski was last seen at a basketball game in Aynor:
    http://www.wbtw.com/story/23350953/m...n-horry-county
    Malinowski was going to Aynor to play basketball on Sunday afternoon and a person later told police that Malinowski was last seen after the basketball game.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)


  32. #20
    carbuff is offline ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    11,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Oh, ok thank you. Yeah, starting a fundraiser at this point is premature, I agree.

    Maybe someone can refer them to the some of the free resources that are available. However LE is going to need to be involved.

    CUE- Monica Caison - http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/
    TES-Tim Miller - http://texasequusearch.org/
    LE is apparently not willing to be involved. Which means all the expenses such as printing flyers etc. will have to be borne by the family.-
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

  33. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to carbuff For This Useful Post:


  34. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,298
    Guys - we need MSM or an LE link. We don't start threads off facebook or unofficial websites.

    When you have something official, pm it to myself or any Mod and we can reopen this.

    Thanks,

    Salem
    "Don't flinch, don't foul, and hit the line hard." -- Theodore Roosevelt .

  35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  36. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,298
    We now have MSM: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/245553...ampaign=buffer


    You guys are great in your follow up and caring.

    One note of caution - please be leery of donations sites. There seem to be a few of them linked to this case. Please don't link them here and be sure to do your homework if you feel the need to help out.



    Salem
    "Don't flinch, don't foul, and hit the line hard." -- Theodore Roosevelt .


  37. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,029

  38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunrisenow For This Useful Post:


  39. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrisenow View Post
    From this link:

    "According to the police report, the father dropped the woman off and went to go get ice cream. When he returned, the victim was gone, the report said.
    Several days passed without contact from the victim. Family went to a friend's house where the victim said she was going, but the friend said he hadn't spoken to her."


  40. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Can someone please create a missing flyer, with the number for Horry County Police as the contact? Pictures of Angie can be found here .... https://www.facebook.com/angie.pipkin.5/photos

    ETA - I sent an email to the reporters asking for the name/contact number of a HPCD Detective.
    Last edited by Knox; 01-27-2014 at 07:31 PM.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  41. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:27 AM
  2. SC SC - Susan DeLuca, 45, Aynor, 15 April 2010
    By stillwatersc in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •