Fuuro

spicy user
Reaction score
coley_kim.jpg

Kim Coley

Endangered Runaway

Missing From: Tampa, Florida

Missing Since: June 5, 1996

Age: 15 -- Height: 5'5" -- Weight: 135 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Brown

Kim has a scar on her right foot.

Kim was last seen in Tampa, Florida on June 5, 1996. Authorities believe she left of her own accord. She had run away once before about a month before her June 1996 disappearance.

Doe Network

Charley Project

Another tragic case where a teenager runs away and is not found after 2 decades. Let's hope for some new information and maybe even a resolve soon and if anyone has any additional info on the case, post here. You might be able to break this case wide open and bring Kim home very soon.

Still missing. She is on namus but is not currently a publically visible case.
Thank you! Are there a lot of cases on NamUs that aren't publicly visible? And why are they kept from the public? (I'm new to this, so I apologize for the questions.)

I think this getaway didn't go the way she wanted it, it looks like she was abused and murdered

I entered her.
Is she still in your pending section in NamUs? I can't find anything on her except her Doe Network webpage and your blog entry. I've entered a ridiculous number of pending cases to be made publicly viewable. Some of them have been pending for years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back