1007 users online (164 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Verified members on Heather's case
    Creek-Ratz - verified insider
    helpseeker - verified insider
    LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/244983...eases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
    If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 09:55 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

The police report can be discussed, but NO NAMES, NO REDACTED INFORMATION, NO PERSONAL INFORMATION.

No talking about wives, ex's, employment, etc. unless you have a link that is NOT RELATED to the police report.

This is going to require restraint and cooperation on everyone's part. It if becomes too difficult, we will close the discussion.

MSM released the report and they can't take it back now. But that doesn't mean this is a free for all. We need to be respectful of LE's investigation and unnamed POIs/suspect. Given that LE has NOT named ANY POI/Suspect - you may NOT consider anyone mentioned as such.

If you have questions or concerns, pm me or Imamaze or any mod. Don't post it in the threads. And don't post anything you are unsure about. Use restraint and common sense, okay?

Salem

TOs are being issued. Zero tolerance. Mind the rules, everybody.

The Find Heather Face book page is not linkable or discussable
    We do not have a suspect or person of interest named by law enforcement
    No sleuthing anyone and posting it here (other than Heather)
    No discussing anyone as a suspect or person of interest
    You can discuss what is in main stream media and from law enforcement

Please continue here...

Please continue here.

Salem

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850

Police investigating disappearance of Socastee woman

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

on the first post on new threads the first post states (bolded by me) she was last seen at her parents house on Tue nite? What about the date (who's cleared) or any people in Mexican restaaurant? Is it just shoddy reporting??

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyowl View Post

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

on the first post on new threads the first post states (bolded by me) she was last seen at her parents house on Tue nite? What about the date (who's cleared) or any people in Mexican restaaurant? Is it just shoddy reporting??
    Shoddy reporting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Shoddy reporting indeed.
    Yes it's shoddy reporting. Do we have to have it in big red letters here?

It appears the date and time on the article is when it was updated since there are comments posted prior to 1:13 on the 20th. I'm guessing the last seen was going off of what TE had stated since it was published so soon after report was filed.

I think they meant to say her parents last saw HE at that tome. Imo
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Shoddy reporting indeed.
    It would seem odd to me that the first post on a thread by mods would include something like that? Only because as a new person looking at that post might be thrown off the track with this. As it is,we have a dearth of information since no pressers or comments and what verifiable facts we do have helps to create a starting point?
    Maybe it's my attention to deatail & I'm still frustrated about the disappearance of that article which stated TE drove the car home. In my mind that created a break in any evidence that could have been gathered.
    I know I'm new to this,but it certainly seems frustrating to me that we seem to be flailing around with nothing to grab onto and no concrete info or confirmation. It's been over a month,for Pete's sake!
    Between the shoddy reporting and good old boy LE tactics there's really nothing to go by. I feel for the Elvis family & loved ones. I guess if I were in their shoes I'd be doing it my own way. With so many missing people in that area it sure seems there might be a lack of competance on ALL sides.
    darn frustrating. I can see where people would lose interest.

Quote Originally Posted by paris_paris View Post
    Yes it's shoddy reporting. Do we have to have it in big red letters here?
    shoddy reporting
    there,I said it

shoddy reporting
    there,I said it

Fwiw, I like the bold and red. Sometimes I can't figure out what people are trying to say. We all have the option to ignore a post. I ignore, plenty, as I am sure, plenty ignore me. If people don't like the bold red, they can just pass it by. It helps me, especially after a long night/early morning or reading
    Last edited by hockeymom4; 01-27-2014 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thanx Snowyowl. Just don't want newcomers to read the big type and think it's accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom4 View Post
    Fwiw, I like the bold and read. Sometimes I can't figure out what people are trying to say. We all have the option to ignore a post. I ignore, plenty, as I am sure, plenty ignore me. If people don't like the bold red, they can just pass it by. It helps me, especially after a long night/early morning or reading
    that's the beauty of so many different people in one place. Each of us has something to contribute. I'm the same way, since I'm usually a nite owl. I need things to jump out at me. As far as I'm concerned we're all here for one thing-to bring Heather home.

Just an FYI. We're officially at defcon 5. Oh wait...? Sorry. No, I'm wrong. Opcon 3. "Emergency situation likely or imminent."

County Schools are closed tomorrow (and I'm off work woo!) Many other private businesses are closing early, and everyone is expecting to be home Wednesday too.

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast