1194 users online (162 members and 1032 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The disposession of Latoya Ammons Nurse, DCS case manager said they saw boy walk up..

http://archive.indystar.com/article/...-Latoya-Ammons

The disposession of Latoya Ammons
    Nurse, DCS case manager said they saw boy walk up wall, prompting a series of exorcisms
    Jan. 25, 2014

...The 7-year-old stared into his brother’s eyes and began to growl again.

“It’s time to die,” the boy said in a deep, unnatural voice. “I will kill you.”

While the youngest boy spoke, the older brother started head-butting Campbell in the stomach.

Campbell grabbed her grandson’s hands and started praying.

What happened next would rattle the witnesses, and to some it would offer not only evidence but proof of paranormal activity.

According to Washington’s original DCS report — an account corroborated by Walker, the nurse — the 9-year-old had a “weird grin” and walked backward up a wall to the ceiling. He then flipped over Campbell, landing on his feet. He never let go of his grandmother’s hand....

I don't know what to think of this. The Amityville Horror story was an admitted hoax; http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/amityville.asp

What a load of ......

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Sounds like a hoax for money, a movie deal, book deal, etc. LOL

Precisely.

I saw my kid moonwalk up walls with a weird look on his face a bunch of times.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

^ lol ^

Reminds me of the movie with Barbara Hershey, The Entity. The movie was based on Doris Bither's claim that she was being raped by a ghost.

Well, if a priest gets paid to exorcise the house I hope they pay him honestly. If the check bounces it might get repossessed.

So you're accusing the DCS worker -- who had nothing to gain -- of filing false reports under penalty of perjury? And the police officers, hospital workers, and priest all lied too?

Talk about being irrational.

By the way, if you feel something supernatural happening to you, just say the Lord's prayer and pray to Jesus, and all will be well. Note, you may have to struggle and repeat, but all will be well if you pray to Jesus Christ.

Most or all of the other nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    By the way, if you feel something supernatural happening to you, just say the Lord's prayer and pray to Jesus, and all will be well. Note, you may have to struggle and repeat, but all will be well if you pray to Jesus Christ.

Most or all of the other nonsense is just that, nonsense.
    Yeah, but don't do it while the kid is on the ceiling. He'll fall and bash his head. Sorry, I'm not making fun of you. It's just an image that popped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    So you're accusing the DCS worker -- who had nothing to gain -- of filing false reports under penalty of perjury? And the police officers, hospital workers, and priest all lied too?

Talk about being irrational.
    It wouldn't be perjury if they were victims of a hoax or convinced by someone's delusions and believed what they thought they witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    It wouldn't be perjury if they were victims of a hoax or convinced by someone's delusions and believed what they thought they witnessed.
    I don't think you can hoax someone walking up a wall in your own office.

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    You can if there's no video.

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    That's perhaps the most convincing part since I can't believe any professionals would like to put that sort of wacky thing on a case report if they didn't really think they saw something strange it but you never know. Maybe a spooky preamble, some acrobatic stunt so fast that no one's really sure what they saw, then loads of suggestion afterwards and a parkour move morphs into something demonic in the minds of the people who were expecting to see something demonic?

Lots of this story just seems like BS imo. Many things were apparently only reported by the family. The house is possessed by 200 high ranking demons and Beelzebub himself, yet the previous or the later tenants experienced nothing out of ordinary? Demonic possession is as good an excuse as any for the children's injuries, acting up and skipping school.

Is anyone ever possessed by the garden variety, low ranking, aspiring trainee demons?

Yikes.

On this one, I'll straddle the rail
    And just post, "Wow! What a tale."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast