1233 users online (222 members and 1011 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dairydog View Post
    It will be interesting to see if the driver and student did see JB running &/or perhaps entering some neighbourhood home. My guess would be that if he did go into a home, then hopefully that person would have reported this to police unless something else took place. It appears that JB did leave the house on Sunday night for what was assumed to be a run. BB found JB approximately 900 metres from their home. The name of the street escapes me. Is it possible for the family to retrace his possible route from the point where BB found him? I know this would be hypothetical but it may help as we're not sure if he was running for all the time that he was gone. Did he know any folks along this road? Is it possible that he stopped somewhere en route? I am asking this as it seems that no one has come forward to verify a sighting of JB while running that Sunday night.
    As he keeps to himself, he doesn't know many neighbours. If neighbours are outside, he might say a quick 'hi', and then run off -- he never stops for a chat of any sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Champsky View Post
    Another thought ... would JB have stored anything in your vehicles after his return Sunday evening ... i.e. for a Monday escape - clothes - money etc... and left the car / van open so you were not alerted and he did not need keys to access Monday AM?

Has LE gone through your vehicles for any possible clues i.e, glovebox / under seats etc. ?? just another angle ...

JB, PLEASE shout louder - we need to hear you ... we need to find you.
    Police and I have gone through cars and all his personal stuff multiple times. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    A concern that I've been having since JB's disappearance is whether he ran south to the lake. If he ran to the edge, maybe there was a reflection off of the water or ice that made it seem like a continuation of the running path. The sun's rays could have been peeping up over the horizon at that time and mist usually comes off of the lake early in the morning's light (seen this many times from the go-train). Maybe he ran onto the frozen lake water and fell in. I can see why the robot camera went in and looked for him in the lake.
    A one way run to the lake from our house is 6.6 km, along the roads he would take. I have never heard him say that he ran all the way down there on a morning run or any run. The furthest south I would expect him to run is Dundas St/ Hwy 2.

I believe the robot was checking the waters b/c they believed that if suicide was the case, this would be a way for him to do it. And I do agree there. If Jeff committed suicide, I'm sure he would not do it indoors. He would also not do it in a cramped place, since he's a tad claustrophobic. He would also not make it include blood, I believe, since he faints at the sight of a needle. In my opinion, Jeff would go out in nature, a peaceful place, if he intended to commit suicide. And water would be a good idea. But I can't see him jumping into Lake Ontario. I could more easily imagine a pond or river.

Quote Originally Posted by dairydog View Post
    Mommybear. I believe it was MB who stated early on that your husband would never want to burden anyone with any worries or problems that he may have. Sometimes, as well as we feel we know someone, we can't always predict what is going on within that person's mind. I'm just wondering if there was some issue that bothered him but that he didn't feel comfortable in discussing.
    You're right, we can't say we know someone 100%. Even in the case of a family member's divorce, the husband walked out after 20 years, and the wife said "she never saw it coming". I'm sure that type of thing happens more often than we think.
    It would just be awful living the rest of one's life thinking "I never really knew my husband"; it would be a terrible feeling thinking you've lived a 'lie'...

Ok, I really hate to bring this up, but I don't think it's been mentioned yet. I know everyone has been looking down/on the road/trails in case he fell, but with the recent discovery of Leanne Bearden I'm wondering if they have looked up? She was found hanging from a tree and she was there for almost a month before anyone found her because she was hidden I guess. I really hope this isn't the case, but wanted to bring it up in case it is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by roseofsharon View Post
    How many routes are available on foot (including greenbelts, etc.) to exit Gilchrist Crt.
    Two, one by road, and one by construction zone -- they are building 16 new houses at the extended new end of the court.
    I've gone through those woods 3 times now, each time from a different direction.
    On the 13th, it would be very unlikely that he went through the construction route, since I checked it and it was very mucky and muddy.

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckSleuth79 View Post
    Ok, I really hate to bring this up, but I don't think it's been mentioned yet. I know everyone has been looking down/on the road/trails in case he fell, but with the recent discovery of Leanne Bearden I'm wondering if they have looked up? She was found hanging from a tree and she was there for almost a month before anyone found her because she was hidden I guess. I really hope this isn't the case, but wanted to bring it up in case it is a possibility.
    When I've gone walking, I have looked up a lot. A voice in my head did keep reminding me not to forget to look up.

Where are his favorite natural places near your home, mommybear? Where does he go to walk around and be alone in nature?

You are a strong and brave woman mommybear!! I am sending you continuing prayers of love and light, for you and your daughters!!

Mommybear ... I know this is irrelevant, but by any chance is J a Virgo? This is just to add a little levity to a very serious situation. From what you have told us about J, Virgo just seems to fit him well.

http://voices.yahoo.com/virgo-person...s-5757898.html

imo

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Where are his favorite natural places near your home, mommybear? Where does he go to walk around and be alone in nature?
    Heber Down and Cullen Park.

Mommybear ... I know this is irrelevant, but by any chance is J a Virgo? This is just to add a little levity to a very serious situation. From what you have told us about J, Virgo just seems to fit him well.

http://voices.yahoo.com/virgo-person...s-5757898.html

imo
    No, I'm the Virgo. He's a Pisces.

There are two awesome WS members. One is amazing with timelines and events surrounding them, the other produces the most amazing detailed maps.

I really wish they were on this forum. I know Dotr would know who I am talking about.

When you are able to look at dates, times, events in a succinct manner, something may stand right out that didn't before.

The map maker has the ability to locate things on a map and pinpoint every detail in an aerial view, even an old shed!

SB and O where are you, we need you here!!!!

IMO

There are two awesome WS members. One is amazing with timelines and events surrounding them, the other produces the most amazing detailed maps.

I really wish they were on this forum. I know Dotr would know who I am talking about.

When you are able to look at dates, times, events in a succinct manner, something may stand right out that didn't before.

The map maker has the ability to locate things on a map and pinpoint every detail in an aerial view, even an old shed!

SB and O where are you, we need you here!!!!

IMO
    Go ahead and ask for their help on here. I know who you mean and I'm sure they would love to help.

Quote Originally Posted by mommybear View Post
    You're right, we can't say we know someone 100%. Even in the case of a family member's divorce, the husband walked out after 20 years, and the wife said "she never saw it coming". I'm sure that type of thing happens more often than we think.
    It would just be awful living the rest of one's life thinking "I never really knew my husband"; it would be a terrible feeling thinking you've lived a 'lie'...
    Oh Mommybear....huggs for you. I have not been through what you are going through but I have dealt with a hubby who went through major depression. Please know that sometimes our loved ones get sick, make a wrong turn or change unexpectedly. It doesnt mean what you knew and shared with them is anything less than what you have known in your heart. It does feel that way sometimes. Im so sorry you are going through all of this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast