Spring Outlook: Six More Weeks of Winter to Grip Half of US

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Though Phil has a few more days to prognosticate the next six weeks, the AccuWeather.com long-range forecasting team already predicts that the nation will be split in half: cold and snow will linger in the Northern states, while spring will get an earlier start in the southern half.

650x366_01281809_screen-shot-2014-01-28-at-1.09.27-pm.png

More at link: http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/spring-outlook-six-more-weeks/22312537

IN da purple here let me just say I am so sick of it! I cannot tell you after my brilliant idea to remove the underground plumbing in my bathroom; get an above ground tub...we still had to deal with the tub DRAIN freezing OMFG! The contractor is coming tonight...I guess they didn't insulate the freaking drain...I dk yet...but we also lost water in the kitchen, this has NVR happened before, we lost all water in the bathroom for about 4 days...what a nightmare it's been. So right now Ive left the tap on in the tub and turn on the sink every so often.
It's so awful cold that you can feel it in your bones. Badly. I cannot wait until we get over the hump but we haven't even got to Feb yet *shivers*

Stay warm ppl and make sure you have an emergency pack in your car! It should include:
A warm blanket, xtra coat or jacket socks gloves hats, eyeglasses, flashlights; any emrgncy heart meds you may take...aspirin, tylenol, etc. Also any kind of food that critters can't get into, maybe sardines, spam, not that I eat spam, but non perishables as well as a container to piss in as well as emergency water. EVERYONE who lives in areas where the temps can deep to killer temps; you need to have an emergency bag in your car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back