1209 users online (256 members and 953 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1060
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    I've been pondering a thought this afternoon, is DR possibly gay?

The guy seems charming enough and in good enough physical health to have met a woman if he was so interested by now. it is only within the last couple of years that it has become much more acceptable to be openly gay. Is he possibly a closet gay?

One theory is that DR did this so I'm just trying to understand that if he did, why he did it.
    Pedophiles and child kidnappers have an unnatural attraction to children, it doesn't mean that they are gay.

A person was actually named by someone in the comments on Joy's blog. The comment was taken down as quickly as it went up. It is someone that I have thought maybe the person Mossad thinks is related to the assaults in Paynesville and in Jacobs kidnapping. We will have to see, having enough evidence to actually arrest someone will be the difficult thing.
    It was not DAH or DR. I wish if Mossad knows for sure who, he/she would go to LE....Maybe he/she has......

Dang, I wish I would have seen the name. Was it a name mentioned on websleuths?
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.

Quote Originally Posted by HEY YOU! View Post
    Pedophiles and child kidnappers have an unnatural attraction to children, it doesn't mean that they are gay.
    So under the theory that DR did this, it is then just a thrill kill and no sexual motivation involved.

I think there is a sexual thing for sure. It is about power

One theory is that DR did this so I'm just trying to understand that if he did, why he did it.
    So under the theory that DR did this, it is then just a thrill kill and no sexual motivation involved.
    <rsbm>
    Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, an "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children. Pedophiles are usually men, and can be attracted to either or both sexes. How well they relate to adults of the opposite sex varies.
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/pedophilia

What is a pedophile? A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.

Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). "Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires," Blanchard says. "Some pedophiles refrain from sexually approaching any child for their entire lives." But it's not clear how common that is.
    Are pedophiles typically attracted to children of the opposite sex, same sex, or is there no particular pattern?

Most pedophiles have a definite preference for one sex or the other. But it's tough to estimate the percentage of pedophiles who are heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual in their attraction to children, Blanchard says.
    http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/f...ing-pedophilia

The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children boys, girls, or children of both sexes.
    http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/facult...lestation.html
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I think there is a sexual thing for sure. It is about power
    Considering any male did this then, wouldnt they be both gay and a ped because jacob is a male as well.

If you are bringing the case against DR then we at least have to add No. 5

5. No Alibi
    I live alone (with a dog) and if I am not gone with people, at my office or somehow out working with clients I am often working alone in my home office or relaxing at home; so, no alibi for me much of the time.
    So no alibi alone doesn't mean much to me.

I do live in the city, though, so people will probably inadvertently see me or 'know' I am home. I've said it before but either DR absolutely could have been in the wrong place at an awful time and is extremely unlucky or knows something about the abduction.

I do think, though, that even if his parents were home at the time, a majority of people would still be pointing the finger at him simply because he might be eccentric.
    TPN Service Companies
    Providing non-judgmental mental health and chemical dependency education, consultation, advocacy, case management, evaluation, assessment and referral services.

Considering any male did this then, wouldnt they be both gay and a ped because jacob is a male as well.
    The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes.
    http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/facult...lestation.html
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I didn't realize this thread had gotten so long. Please move over to the new thread.

MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by bessie; 01-14-2015 at 08:29 PM. Reason: repaired link
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71