TX - Police search for man who kidnapped 6-year-old girl, Houston

CarmelEyesD

Reaction score
HOUSTON --" Police have released surveillance photos and are asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest and a vehicle he was driving in a kidnapping incident Wednesday afternoon.

The incident happened 3:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of Wirt Road."

"At approximately 4:10 pm, the male and girl were seen walking into a Target store located in the 900 block of Gessner Road at Memorial City Mall. The girl went into the restroom where she alerted a customer that she had been kidnapped. The customer informed store management, who went into the restroom and recovered the girl. The male left the store before authorities were able to detain him."

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Police-search-for-man-who-kidnapped-6-year-old-girl-242690221.html

Those are decent pics, hopefully an arrest is made quickly.

ciao

hard to tell from a blurry photo but he looks older than stated to me ... more like late 20's, early 30's

he's gonna have to change his appearance and vehicle and leave the area quickly to get away with this - this isn't his first rodeo and hopefully they catch him fast

is he on the phone in that first photo? who would he be talking to during an abduction? the buyers/traffickers?

Holy shoot!! She is one LUCKY little girl! Mom must have been FREAKING out. I can't even imagine...

This guys poor wife... how awful is that timing.
Should be celebrating your new baby and instead your husband is arrested.
What a jerk. I'm just glad the girl is okay. :banghead:

I wonder if this is their first child. Did he just have some kind of nervous breakdown? I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy, but I thought taking her to Target and allowing her to go in the bathroom alone, didn't really fit something like a sexual predator motive. . .but who knows. :confused:

Kelly's aunt, Marlene Fernandez, said her sister lost her husband in a wood chipper accident just a few month ago, and if something were to happen to her daughter, she would have 'gone insane.'

ABC13 reported that Ramos lived in the same apartment complex as Tellez and her mother. His criminal record includes only a sole misdemeanor shoplifting arrest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-kidnappers-wife-hospital-giving-birth.html

She lost her husband in a "wood chipper accident?" Holy cow! Could this get anymore weird?

I swear you cant make this stuff up! The way this is playing out is like a Quentin Tarantino movie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back