885 users online (130 members and 755 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Houston, WhtFem UP4641, 20-30, hit & run, Mar'80 *Paulette Jaster*

ModNote:

I am copying these posts from the Paulette Jaster thread to the UID forum. Houston Mom submitted Paulette Jaster in comparison to a Jane Doe hit by a car in Harris County Texas. The match was subsequently confirmed.

CONGRATS HOUSTON MOM!!!

_______

Submitted Paula as a possible match for UID involved in a hit and run in March of 1980.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/4641

oops, I see she is already mentioned on the thread.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 01-30-2014 at 01:56 PM.
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Mom View Post
    Submitted Paula as a possible match for UID involved in a hit and run in March of 1980.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/4641

oops, I see she is already mentioned on the thread.......
    Well, I can at least report this possible match IS being considered by ME.
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

NAMUS updated I-10 hit and run case with a picture!!! BTW, this girl was hitchhiking along I-10 when she was struck and killed. She was measured at 5'4" and 138 lbs. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a light blue wrap around skirt, dark blue jacket and whit sandals, AND SHE WAS CARRYING A DUFFLE BAG.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Striking resemblance!

Quote Originally Posted by ginestra View Post
    Striking resemblance!
    I see a resemblance also. The main difference is the skin color. I wonder if Paulette was the type of person that tanned. She had been in AZ for many months so she would have had sun exposure.

Yes, I also see a striking resemblance to my sister Paulette. And yes, she did have a tendency to have tanned skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbuck View Post
    Yes, I also see a striking resemblance to my sister Paulette. And yes, she did have a tendency to have tanned skin.
    Thank you Pbuck. So sorry your sister has remained missing for so many years. Trust me, if this UID is she, Dr. D. from Harris County Forensic Institute will get her back to you. I send you my prayers that wherever she is, she is at peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Mom View Post
    Thank you Pbuck. So sorry your sister has remained missing for so many years. Trust me, if this UID is she, Dr. D. from Harris County Forensic Institute will get her back to you. I send you my prayers that wherever she is, she is at peace.
    Hello Houston Mom: Do you know Dr. D personally? I am awaiting a reply from her...I believe we have found my sister! NamUs #4641 that you brought to my attention.

No I don't, I do hope to meet her one day. She is very dedicated. (((Pbuck)))

Wow! What makes u think you found her?

Welcome IvanaBeverlyPotts!!!

PBuck- I hope you have your answer soon.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Here is Paulette's NamUs profile:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/825/0/

How did you happen to connect the two cases? I'm calling it a Miracle you did! Can't thank you enough...

Houstonmom is one smart cookie!
    I hope you have your answers soon Pbuck, please keep us updated!!
    Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast