Identified! CA - Los Angeles, WhtMale UP11741, 25-55, metal rod in leg, Jul'13 - Name not found

ebonydarkness

Reaction score
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11741

ME/C Case Number: 2013-05036
Los Angeles County, California
25 to 55 year old White Male

Estimated postmortem interval 3 Months

Address 1 Lincoln Blvd & Culver Loop
City Los Angeles
State California
County Los Angeles

Weight (pounds) 35, Estimated
Height (inches) 72, Estimated
Hair color Brown

Medical implants
orthopedic rod in lower right leg

Clothing on body
Green zip-up hooded sweatshirt, brown sweater, blue sweatshirt, gray shirt, black t-shirt, gray sweatpants, blue sweatpants, black briefs white socks
Jewelry
1 w/m wristwatch
1 w/m bracelet

Green zip-up hooded sweatshirt, brown sweater, blue sweatshirt, gray shirt, black t-shirt, gray sweatpants, blue sweatpants, black briefs white socks

That seems like a lot of clothing to be wearing - not sure of the weather?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I've been wondering for hours so I have to ask - the 35lb weight listed on Namus, is that just a case of a 1 being missed or has the actual weight of the remains been listed instead of an estimated weight?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I've been wondering for hours so I have to ask - the 35lb weight listed on Namus, is that just a case of a 1 being missed or has the actual weight of the remains been listed instead of an estimated weight?

I think it's the actual weight of the remains, but I'm not sure.

I'm getting a permission error on this NamUs profile.

I am really confused. There was a post I just saw that he was found and taken home in 2011?

Beats me. I tried searching earlier to see if this UID was identified as David Huff, but couldn't find anything. All I know is the NamUs profile was pulled.

ETA: I'm looking again to see if there's anything at all. You don't happen to remember where you saw that post? I couldn't find it here on WS.

Okay, there's a post dated October 2011 on Project Jason that says David Scott Huff, missing from Tecopa in 1994, was found deceased. If that's the same David Huff, this UID couldn't be him - not found until 2013.

ETA: Still searching. It's bugging me now.

Okay, there's a post dated October 2011 on Project Jason that says David Scott Huff, missing from Tecopa in 1994, was found deceased. If that's the same David Huff, this UID couldn't be him - not found until 2013.

ETA: Still searching. It's bugging me now.

Yep. That's what I saw!

Ah, well, tried my best and found nothing. Except the street address where he was found is in Culver City, not Los Angeles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back