861 users online (131 members and 730 guests)  

Websleuths News

This is offensive - Assuredly

This guaranteed offensive so only listen if you dare. The first story is about food expiration dates. It's the second story that's really offensive. This is from a local radio show. I happened to hear it in the car today.

http://www.951thebrew.com/media/podc...lity-24258487/

I'm too scared to go there. If the food expiry date story isn't bad enough...

Quote Originally Posted by ontheclock View Post
    I'm too scared to go there. If the food expiry date story isn't bad enough...
    I warn thee heartily. It is just radio jocks talking about a guy opening an expired food store and then it gets ruff.

The expired food story was interesting actually. The dog story, well um, I feel really badly for the dog. There are some really really freaky people out there for sure. IMO and I am not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    The expired food story was interesting actually. The dog story, well um, I feel really badly for the dog. There are some really really freaky people out there for sure. IMO and I am not one of them.
    I agree it is super sick. The interesting thing is how he performed the act. I think Wease is right. Probably 2% do it that way.

Oh dear. It wasn't even his dog, it belonged to his host.

I think it's clear the dog was okay. Being a male dog, I'm guessing it couldn't exactly have been forced to, well umm. I love the way the presenter at the end showed she'd entirely missed that point.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22