GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffeews: Morning All.

:crossfingers: Here's to starting on time today....

:seeya: G'Day, Peeps! :seeya:

Friday, January 31, 2014

We'll see who is on time, who is sublime, and who has committed a mini-crime against the Court and the jury and all of us here at WS this morning. It wouldn't surprise me if JG brings not an apple but an apple pie to His Honor.

Online coverage:

http://www.wral.com/news/video/13331969/

------------------------------------

Here's a cute little article about yesterday's "irritated judge."

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9413166

Seal is up at WAT. Good morning everyone!

Fashion watch: We are salmon-free today.

Susan Differt (sp?) - Wal-Mart clerk.

:(

Dad alone again in an almost empty courtroom #AmandaHayes

pic.twitter.com/mRvuVFgzqN

BfULcnQCIAA8kPR.jpg

:(

Dad alone again in an almost empty courtroom #AmandaHayes

pic.twitter.com/mRvuVFgzqN

BfULcnQCIAA8kPR.jpg

I find it odd that both Grants and Amandas trials were like this. A pretty much barren spectator sections. This is a pretty sensational trial, would expect a lot more people in the gallery.

ETA- But then again, maybe that is why both of their trials, with the exception of the weather snafus, seem to be running along very smoothly. Not having to corral a large group into court every day must make things much easier.

Good Morning! 9:15 dr. appt. and back. I'm thinking Grant's home-improvement, mechanical knowledge (U-Haul) made him SO memorable to the store clerks.

Good Morning WS Friends.

I see GH is now shopping for saw blades and heavy duty plastic blades at 2 a.. at Walmart. He certainly appears relaxed.

I'll bring my post over here...

What is the point of this testimony? It doesn't even involve Amanda?

Oh, poor baby, he had to put the mouthwash back as he went over budget.

It does seem kind of "phoned in" by the Pros.
Like Grant Hayes part deux.

I guess they want to just show all the awfulness to the jury so they grasp just what BOTH the Hayes' did.

Gotta love stupid murderers who shop at Wal-Mart to buy their "supplies" (also Jodi Arias, Doug Stewart & Matthew Hoffman off the top of my head). :facepalm:

Sorry but if I had a customer shopping for all the items he did... I would ask the guy if he had just murdered someone was trying to dispose of them. :scared:

was having trouble with audio. Switched from abc to watt. Better now.

They have to prove the crime. They also have to prove Amanda was involved. How better than to show GH buying the "dismemberment kit"... and showing that the body was dismembered in the apartment vs. elsewhere.

The defense has already indicated that their case will prove Amanda knew nothing and that the dismemberment took place elsewhere through "electronic means" or some such.

One thing we know, he dismembered her with that saw and it needed a plug. He couldn't just go out into the middle of nowhere to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member