1015 users online (191 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Kevin Von Behren, 52, Hollywood, 27 Jan 2014

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/H...242877691.html

Bonnie Tannenbaum says that she last spoke with her longtime partner Kevin Von Behren Sr., 52, when he called her Monday at 5 a.m. For nearly 7 minutes, she heard him panicking, panting and finally uttering the words “No no, don’t,” before the call cut out...

She rushed over to the home where Von Behren lives by himself. The whole family had planned to move back into the residence. But the family – which includes their children... – says that he disappeared without a trace, leaving his car keys, work van, and beloved best friend Alex behind. A door was also left ajar, Tannenbaum said.
    Kevin is 5'10" tall and 160 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes, and tattoos on his left arm of a rabbit and an eagle.

How scary!
    I'll keep an eye on updates.

kevin von behren

this is my brother in law. I really can not wrap my mind around that this is happening in my family. To set the record straight. . He only has 1 tattoo.. an eagle. He had a rabbit originally and then covered that tattoo with the Eagle.

Since he left his vehicle at home and ran instead, did LE do a search with dogs? What has been done so far? There are just absolutely no news on this scary case.

Still no news?

I just saw this on another site. Since he was on his phone, did they not find anything with pings? Strange!

Did he have another vehicle? Did anyone else spot him anywhere within the 24-48 hours before he went missing? There's not much information. It seems that all we have is this story from his girlfriend. Can anyone corroborate that story?

There is still no news. A lot of time was wasted IMO because the police didn't take it very seriously since he #1 is an adult And #2 has a drug addiction problem. To answer the questions posted on here... no search dogs were used. The phone records were obtainedobtained but the location was not pinged. Some family members, including myself, believe this to be a disastrous mistake on the side of the police dept. I believe if Kevin's last known location was made available then maybe some progress would be made on his case. At this point, the police have said that too much time has passed and they can not ping the phone. We are definitely looking into whether that is true or not because from what I have found, mostcell companies keep the ping records for a pretty long time. He did only have 1 vehicle and it was at his house so he either left on for ourin someone else's vehicle. He was seen in the 24 hours prior to his disappearance at his home by his brother. As far as his girlfriend, the phone records do show she received a call from him at the time she stated. But no one witnessed the call to collaborate her story. There really has not been a lot done on his case. Family canvassed the neighborhood and put up flyers. 1 really weird thing is that the flyers keep vanishing. We don't know if they r being taken down or if the weather is playing a part... but the flyers have been attached several different ways and they still end up being gone. :/
    Hopefully something new will turn up to help find him. It is absoluteky not like him to leave his kids. The way the news makes it sound is that he relapsed into drugs and like maybe due to that, he took off on a binge. But that portrayal is not accurate. He did not "relapse". I think his girlfriend said that to maybe make him not look like a bad person to those that don't know him. But I think it hurts the case because it is not true. He was at that time, and for many years prior, a drug addict. He had good months and bad months but it is not like he just all the sudden started using again after a long time of sobriety and then took off. Kevin would NEVER leave his kids like that. He was a good guy and loved his kids ALOT. No one who knows him believes he would have ever done that.. no matter what addictions he was battling with. As far as the phone call to his GF where he was running and yelling no no don't. .. that appears to be a call that he maybe accidentally called while he was running. She could hear him but he never actually spoke directly to her like he knew she was in the line. If he knew the phone was connected to someone, I think he would have yelled or something that would have helped identify whoever was trying to hurt him. The whole thing is so sad. His kids mod him so much and not having any answers to what happened to him is difficult for all of us ...but especially his kids.

Sorry for all the typos.. I'm on my cell. :0

No news luciddreamer?

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/F...261917661.html

After more than four long months of wondering and waiting, a family says it has the answer to a father's disappearance.

When police found a body in a canal north of Hollywood Boulevard last Thursday, Sarah Von Behren rushed to the scene, armed with a photo of her father, 52-year-old Kevin Von Behren, who had been missing since January...

Although police would not confirm the body belongs to Kevin Von Behren, the Broward Medical Examiner's told NBC 6 it received a body from the police department last Thursday and that it was identified as his.

My deepest condolences to lucid dreamer, family, and friends of Kevin.
    Rest peacefully, Kevin.

Ass end of nowhere, hell hole of a holler
    May he find the peace that eluded him. May you find peace as well Lucid, & your family. Candles & prayers.

RIP dear sir. Hugs to all to loved Kevin.

RIP Kevin.

At least the family can begin to grieve and heal. Hugs to the family and friends of this man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast