794 users online (97 members and 697 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by winterrayne View Post
    Hello, I was making a few posts about some matches I sent in recently and Helen was one of them.
    I actually sent it in the day before roselvr just posted, only july 27. I hope we get some news soon, I was "working" on this case for a few days straight.
    https://identifyus.org/en/cases/5703

Attachment 121255
    I'm pretty sure my partner double checked on this doe years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    If both the missing person and unidentified remains have DNA available in CODIS, they would be automatically compared, however, the missing person will not be put on the rule out list unless it's a manual comparison. I've confirmed this with a NamUs rep. This should save time in future searches. It's the second place I check now (after looking at the rule out list).

I'm thinking with the recent developments hinted at in this case that the DNA comparison is not with a current or known Jane Doe with a completed DNA profile in NamUs, but maybe someone more recent, or it falls along the lines of an Anita Drake scenario. Sending positive thoughts to Helen and her family. Thank you, Rose and SSA for keeping us up to date.
    Recent developments have nothing to do with anyone currently listed on any site. SSA and myself have been working really hard for the last few weeks to hopefully give answers to Helen's family. We're praying the DNA goes really quick. As soon as we're able to update we will.

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    I'm pretty sure my partner double checked on this doe years ago.
    Recent developments have nothing to do with anyone currently listed on any site. SSA and myself have been working really hard for the last few weeks to hopefully give answers to Helen's family. We're praying the DNA goes really quick. As soon as we're able to update we will.
    Thanks again, Rose
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    Thanks again, Rose
    Thanks for posting when I couldn't get here

I ended up on the Helen Marie Green is missing facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/HelenGreenismissing
    To my surprise one of the recent posts said this: "7/28/2017 - UPDATE: It has been awhile since we have given an update on this case. We believe that Helen Marie Green has been located. we are waiting on DNA to confirm this. Out of respect for, and at the request of Helen's family we will not be releasing any further details at this time. We are sending up prayers that Helen's family will finally have the answers they have waited so very long for <3"

Any news?

There's a Sept 3rd update as well, but nothing new. Just asking for patience.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5