1072 users online (219 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by apearn View Post
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1195ufmi.html

A new listing on DN.

Attachment 61166

Unidentified Female

Date of Discovery: March 25, 1976
    Location of Discovery: Highland Park, Wayne County, Michigan
    Estimated Date of Death: Hours prior
    State of Remains: Recognizable face
    Cause of Death: Accidental
    has anyone put forth helen marie green as the identity of this doe?

has anyone put forth helen marie green as the identity of this doe?
    I didn't. I was just browsing for something else and it caught my attention so I thought I'd throw it out there as a possible. Feel free to run with it.

If the eye color is correct on this Jane Doe then she isn't Helen. Other than that it looks good. The family tends to be tall. The age is right and from seeing photo's of the family, the looks are possible. I agree.....submit her, there is no harm in trying and worse case she is ruled out.
    I do agree with roselvr in that Helen probably survived a few years once she escaped from Chicago. and this Jane Doe falls into that category too.
    Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    Missing Child Haunts Family Nearly 40 Years Later - 9/19/2011
    White Female
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 56″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

• Everything I write is JMHO and NO OFFENSE is INTENDED

Not knowing very much about different US states, (big apologies) https://identifyus.org/en/cases/5221 ( NJ - Galloway Twp - WhtFem 668UFNJ, 14-18, Watch w/Wide Leather Band, Dec'71) is definitely worth looking at more. I was there this evening and ended up here. I saw that Stillseekanswers posted her earlier in the thread. Just something about the facial features, even with Carls auburn hair picture reminds me of Helen. Namus has 1/1/1971 as the date Helen was last seen and the UID had been deceased for several months when found. Most of the time, i don't see many resemblances when suggestions are posted so i could be totally off. Just wonder what everyone else thinks. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    That age progress resembles Becky Sue Turner/Lori Kennedy Ruff!

Gonna post the link over there....

I thought so too, but from the photo it appears Helen has attached earlobes and BST/LKR has detached earlobes.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzigirl1 View Post
    Not knowing very much about different US states, (big apologies) https://identifyus.org/en/cases/5221 ( NJ - Galloway Twp - WhtFem 668UFNJ, 14-18, Watch w/Wide Leather Band, Dec'71) is definitely worth looking at more. I was there this evening and ended up here. I saw that Stillseekanswers posted her earlier in the thread. Just something about the facial features, even with Carls auburn hair picture reminds me of Helen. Namus has 1/1/1971 as the date Helen was last seen and the UID had been deceased for several months when found. Most of the time, i don't see many resemblances when suggestions are posted so i could be totally off. Just wonder what everyone else thinks. :-)
    link to post where Helen was suggested. Will put her on the list to submit

Thankyou. I am technically challenged. Such a sad face for a child captured in a photo. I know every single UID is important. Just saddens me more when its kids.

NamUs Case # 24164 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url below

URL: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/24164

The following fields have been changed:
    Law Enforcement Information - Last name has been changed from "Czworniak" to "SKWERES"

Law Enforcement Information - Email has been changed from "" to "mark.skweres@chicagopolice.org"

Thanks Roselvr!

I pray Helen Marie is found soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Redux View Post
    Thanks Roselvr!

I pray Helen Marie is found soon.
    You're welcome; we pray there are answers too.

HELEN MARIE GREEN has a Charleyproject profile now.

Quote Originally Posted by bflocket View Post
    HELEN MARIE GREEN has a Charleyproject profile now.
    I am very happy to see that Helen is now listed with Charley, but I do have to wonder why Hernando County is listed as the LE agency? She went missing from Chicago, but hey, I'll take what we can get.

To answer the question about how we know she was abused, all we can really say is that Roselvr and I spent several months gaining the trust of this family, and they gave us many details that we gave our word never to release. They did give us permission to say that Helen was a very abused child, but we can not give the details of that abuse.
    Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    Missing Child Haunts Family Nearly 40 Years Later - 9/19/2011
    White Female
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 56″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

• Everything I write is JMHO and NO OFFENSE is INTENDED

So this was posted a bit more upthread but I took a look at it and I want to bring it back up to the surface.

The reconstruction almost looks spot on

5'4, skeletal remains, Helen is not on the rule-out list. Found in 1973.

If Helen's in CODIS then I'm guessing that it's a rule-out by default. But it still looks like something someone might want to look into.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaliLucia View Post
    So this was posted a bit more upthread but I took a look at it and I want to bring it back up to the surface.

The reconstruction almost looks spot on

5'4, skeletal remains, Helen is not on the rule-out list. Found in 1973.

If Helen's in CODIS then I'm guessing that it's a rule-out by default. But it still looks like something someone might want to look into.
    There is no rule out by default. With the DNA hidden we don't know if the FL girl's DNA is in the same system as Helen's. I sent Michael Nance an email.

Helen is listed a rule out on ME/C Case Number: 1973-01322 - looks like it was updated March 3rd. :-(

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast