1098 users online (220 members and 878 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IL - Helen Green, 12, Chicago, 1971

I've never started a post before so hopefully I didn't goof anything. I found this girl looking for something else and I don't see her in Namus or DN - also I didn't see her here. She is interesting as a possible for another case so I wanted to post her here.

FYI - That email bounces back as undelivered.

http://meyahna.tripod.com/pg29.html

Helen Marie Green (DOB: 01/20/59) was last seen in Southside of Chicago, Illinois around 1971 or 1972. She ran away from home with her brother, they got separated at night, he was returned to a youth camp but she was never seen again. Foul play may be involved in her disappearance. If you have any information please contact: steelepenni@aim.com

<modsnip>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 06-03-2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: cannot bring things here from other sites unless msm

Wow. She really does look like a good possibility for Cali Doe. Very similar nose and mouth, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by apearn View Post
    I've never started a post before so hopefully I didn't goof anything. I found this girl looking for something else and I don't see her in Namus or DN - also I didn't see her here. She is interesting as a possible for another case so I wanted to post her here.

FYI - That email bounces back as undelivered.

http://meyahna.tripod.com/pg29.html

Helen Marie Green (DOB: 01/20/59) was last seen in Southside of Chicago, Illinois around 1971 or 1972. She ran away from home with her brother, they got separated at night, he was returned to a youth camp but she was never seen again. Foul play may be involved in her disappearance. If you have any information please contact: steelepenni@aim.com
    <Mod Snip>

Hopefully he googles her name. If someone is up to it; consider making a gmail account for Helen to then make a FB profile for her. If anything someone may look on FB; we can then direct them here..
    Last edited by imamaze; 06-03-2014 at 06:40 PM. Reason: quote

I found three posts about her with two emails. One bounced back and the other has had no response so far. I'll give the last one a little more time. I wanted to get some more physical info on her.

I also found a DOB of 01-20-58

these old cases are so sad--I hope she is out there somewhere and made a life for herself!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~~~my opinion only~~~

I sent this girls info ( little as it is) to M. Burgess as a possible Cali match a few months ago. Given the small amount of info on her, it is impossible to know if she is a match or not. I too think she has a huge resemblance to little Cali, and given that there is almost nothing on her.....she could just be our girl.

I am trying to find phone numbers for her brothers so hopefully more information can be obtained, as well as a DNA sample obtained and a profile created. I also emailed her brother at both emails back in October, but both of the emails bounced back to me as undelivered. If I am able to reach any of her brothers I will try to obtain permission to create her a facebook page.

Almost nothing has been done on her case and I find that very sad. I will mention to them that she needs reported as missing and listed on NAMUS. Even if she is not little Cali, she is most likely a UP somewhere.
    Last edited by Still_Seek_Answers; 04-04-2014 at 06:20 PM.
    Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    Missing Child Haunts Family Nearly 40 Years Later - 9/19/2011
    White Female
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 56″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

• Everything I write is JMHO and NO OFFENSE is INTENDED

Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    White Female
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Seek_Answers View Post
    New FB page - Helen Marie Green is missing

Age progression

Helen's jacket photo shopped out

She also looks quite a bit like Andrea Doe from 1990, but she would have been 32 by then and the top estimate for Andrea is upper 20's.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    She also looks quite a bit like Andrea Doe from 1990, but she would have been 32 by then and the top estimate for Andrea is upper 20's.
    I don't think so

That age progress resembles Becky Sue Turner/Lori Kennedy Ruff!

Gonna post the link over there....

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    That age progress resembles Becky Sue Turner/Lori Kennedy Ruff!

Gonna post the link over there....
    Okay...but we know that Jane Doe can't be Becky Turner/Lori Ruff....because Lori's body was found in her car parked in her father in laws drive way. Personally, I do not see the resemblance, but not even questioning that.....just wonder how adding a deceased UP to Lori Ruffs already complicated story is linked......
    White Female

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Seek_Answers View Post
    Okay...but we know that Jane Doe can't be Becky Turner/Lori Ruff....because Lori's body was found in her car parked in her father in laws drive way. Personally, I do not see the resemblance, but not even questioning that.....just wonder how adding a deceased UP to Lori Ruffs already complicated story is linked......
    I think Laughing means the age progression on Helen.

What a defiant, angry look that little girl has. So sad what they must have been going through.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast