Court TV 'The Investigators" JonBenet 05/13/05

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My friend called me last night, and told me to turn to CTV JonBenet.

Did anyone catch this special program?

It was 3 minutes old when I tuned in. The beginning had Patsy's 911 call.

This was a totally NEW presentation!!

I saw investigators that I had never heard of and an entire boatload of them.

This was the first time that I had heard that saliva was found on JonBenet and that saliva had been found on the 12 year old girl. I had always thought the other little girl was 14, nope not according to the TV show last night.

They really tied Helgoth into some pretty peculiar involvement. They also sited about 10 or so stalking peeping Toms into the near neighborhood, prior to the murder.

Helgoth it appears stalked a man that he worked with, dressing all in black with a huge black opening in his stocking hat hood, peering through his window at night.

Helgoth was shot at an upward angle from lower left side, even though he was right handed. The crime scene photo showing the actual body of Helgoth, showed the gun laying by his right side.

Showed his Hi Tec boots, and told the fact that he owned a number of stun and taser guns.

I wish I had known it was going to show, I would have taped it for further study.

It would appear that the saliva found on JonBenet was never tested, or cross matched with that found on the other little girl.

Anyone else here see the program last night?

The trend of the program was leaning toward another cohort of Helgoth was possibly a partner in JBR's murder, and possibly ended Helgoths life to keep him from talking.

It's actually a re-run of a special that ran in April. And the special from April is actually a re-hashing of the special that ran in the UK a while back. There is really nothing "new" per se. If you head over to FFJ, there are a few threads which explain just what was going on in that documentary. It's a bit fishy, to me...

Camper, as VoR stated, that was the remake of the documentary that first aired in the UK, where Helgoth and Mr. X were named as the perps. There was a lot of hoopla over it, and Jayelles did a great job of taping it and tracking down who Mr. X is in real life. Once it got to the US, the parts about Mr. X were edited out. I thought it contained good info, but the Mr. X misinformation made me very skeptical of the validity of the rest of it.

Plus, I personally know someone who lives in the R's old neighborhood, and she said that she was not afraid to walk alone at night, and often did. She said she uses common sense, but doesn't believe that the area around 15th St. is as sinister as the documentary portrayed it.

I think there was something in that special that has significance.

The program was NEW to me since I do not live in the UK, and since the program was NOT seen IN DENVER AREA IN APRIL, and that is the area in which I live. IF IF IF the many many many new faces and names showed up as being volunteer detectives, and and and some OLD Ramsey detectives, by nature of their name, they certainly would appear to have detected something.

The significance to me was that we heard for the FIRST TIME on that program that there was saliva found on JonBenets body, OR OR OR did I just have a brain blowout and NOT remember that significant fact, I am certain someone will enlighten me on that point.

The significance IF IF IF true that BPD did not check the saliva for DNA, OR OR apparently did not cross check it with the saliva found on our other 12 yr old victim who would now be about 20 years old.

Wonder what ol' Henry Lee would say about 'da dna nou', er did he already know about 'da salava', enlighten me. Thank you.

:boohoo:

There were a number of threads on this special. You should check them out, as they point out what is wrong with that special. To give you a summary, it was a basically a product of Team Ramsey. Helgoth's DNA was checked and it did not match that at the Ramsey's house, yet the special made no mention of that. Kenady, the guy who was doing all the talking about Helgoth, is a criminal himself, and he was arrested stealing stuff from Helgoth's house, because he was so sure he was involved in JBR's death. Yet, Helgoth's been investigated, and to no avail. His "mysterious friends" that the show alluded to were actually named(!!) in the UK special, but since they, too, were completely cleared, the creator of the documentary had to edit the American version to avoid lawsuits. The reason the documentary showed in the UK first, was because it contained too many potential lawsuits to show it in America.

Here are some threads...

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22395 (This thread even contains postings from a friend of Helgoths)

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22411

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249 (This is the best info on the background of this "documentary")

Voice of Reason said:
Helgoth's DNA was checked and it did not match that at the Ramsey's house, yet the special made no mention of that.

The DNA doesn't match any Ramsey, either. So why eliminate one suspect, but not others based on DNA, especially when that suspect also owned Hi-Tec boots and stun gun?

Rainsong

Rainsong said:
The DNA doesn't match any Ramsey, either. So why eliminate one suspect, but not others based on DNA, especially when that suspect also owned Hi-Tec boots and stun gun?

Rainsong
First of all, at least half of the state of Colorado owns Hi-Tec boots, so that's really a red herring. Then, the stun gun that Helgoth owned did not even match the marks that are allegedly stun gun marks on JBR. That's far from good evidence. And how in the heck does anyone get that he had anything to do with the Ramseys? Because he might have been killed after the DA's announcement that they were getting closer? Because he's an odd character? If he were alive, I think he'd have one of the biggest lawsuits surrounding this case.

As for the Ramseys, I agree, the DNA evidence is certainly in their favor. However, since they were the only ones in the house, and many other pieces of evidence suggest involvement, I think they should stay under the "umbrella of suspicion." Their are two crimes here, which may or may not have been done by the same person...the murder AND the staging. And there is also the question of the validity of this DNA evidence.

Time is short for me this morning, will read the links later.

Question, WHO or DOES anyone know IF IF IF dna (from JonBenet - Saliva)was tested and cross checked with the dna found on the 12 yr old (Saliva on her body too)

We talked the Hi Tec shoes to death years ago, and came up empty on them belonging to Helgoth. DID the mold on the HI Tec shoes found in Helgoths 'home' actually match the mold in the Ramsey basement?

'THE' shoes could possibly have belonged to a 'vanishing'
room mate/pal/buddy/cohort in crime acquaintance of Helgoths. MORE than one person would wear the same sized shoe. Did dna in 'THE' shoe match Helgoth?

I am quite sure that I am NOT the only person here who missed the initial UK, and missing Denver broadcast of this 'new ?' stuff.

I agree certainly that it would be quite convenient to 'pin' the murder on a dead man, no rebuttals from him of course. WE all agreed on that years ago.

Wonder if they checked the dna of the criminal/good/guy/teller of tales about Helgoth?

Fact is that the 12 yr old did shoe away a sexual perp, who left saliva on her body.

Later.

:boohoo:

Camper said:
We talked the Hi Tec shoes to death years ago, and came up empty on them belonging to Helgoth. DID the mold on the HI Tec shoes found in Helgoths 'home' actually match the mold in the Ramsey basement?
They didn't say whether the mold matched scientifically, which I thought was odd. They showed two pictures, as though the brown stuff on Helgoth's shoes was a perfect match of the mold in the Ramsey's basement just by looking at it. With all the technology out there, it should be tested, and the fact that they didn't mention it, makes me think it was tested and didn't match. But we can't say that for sure, since it has not been stated anywhere. (Right Rainsong?)

When you get a minute, you should definitely check out those links. The FFJ one is particularly interesting and thorough...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back