1123 users online (184 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Australia - Bonnie Diamandou, 32, Adelaide, 28 Jan 2014

Bonnie Diamandou

Police need your help to locate missing person - Bonnie Diamandou who was last seen at 11am last Tuesday in Kurralta Park. Bonnie is believed to have since travelled to Freeling about 70km north of Adelaide.

- See more at: http://www.sapolicenews.com.au/compo....eBtJAaCH.dpuf
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

From same link as above:

*** UPDATE *** - A silver Mitsubishi station wagon, S.A. reg. VNF-281 that Bonnie was believed to be driving has been found on the Sturt Highway at Freeling, near Nurse Road. Bonnie is still missing, so anyone who lives in the area where the car was found is asked to share this story please.

Melbourne Australia
    Wonder what her medical issues are. Does she need medication? If so did she take it with her? Where was she going? Does she have boyfriend? All the usual question.Hope she is found soon.

up north

SA Police News

Friday, 7 February 2014 1:00pm
    UPDATE: missing woman - Bonnie Diamandou

Police have recently had further sightings of missing woman Bonnie.
    She was seen shopping at the BP in Willaston last Thursday (a week ago).
    Your help is needed to locate missing person - Bonnie Diamandou.
    Bonnie walks with a pronounced limp and was also last seen walking along Redbanks Road, Willaston.

She is also known for her camping and outdoor ability and therefore maybe camping in reserves or parklands.

She is described as being 32 years of age, European appearance, 168cm tall, 50kg, brown eyes with short brown hair.

She was last seen wearing a black baseball cap, blue denim jeans and white sandshoes.

Concerns are held for her safety as she suffers from a medical condition.
    If you know of Bonnie's whereabouts or think you have seen her, please contact the Police Assistance Line on 131444.

Sounds like shes gone walkabout.

I hope shes safe.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.

I know we have to have the official LE info to change a "missing" post to "located/found" - and I can't find any media to confirm it - but I wanted to add this info to her thread.

Australian Missing Persons FB site shows she was found (post February 13)

This should work -
    Missing woman - Bonnie Diamandou found - South Australia Police News