CO - Pueblo man attempts to drown cat, strangles it to death

spamelope

Reaction score
PUEBLO - A Pueblo man is charged with felony cruelty to animals after videotaping himself attempting to drown a kitten and eventually strangling the animal to death, according to the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region.

http://www.koaa.com/news/warning-graphic-pueblo-man-attempts-to-drown-cat-strangles-it-to-death/

As bad as this is, everyone should read the comment that he sent to someone. This guy is like America's own Luka Magnotta. I'd be surprised if he hasn't killed a human.

SBM

In addition to the video, a number of text messages were found on Heckmann’s cellphone.

“I did the bucket thing and he stated (sic) to finally drown. And freaked out. He busted the lid wide open. I caught him with a towel so he wouldn’t get my room wet. And I sat there for like 10 minutes strangling his dumb (expletive). I got everything on video ;),” one text message read.

Another text message Heckmann sent from his cellphone stated, “I feel like a (expletive) sick person . . . You feel euphoric and just don’t care what else is going on. A huge natural high. That’s why killing is addictive. I haven’t had that high on so long, and I’m pissed it’s already over.”

- See more at: http://www.chieftain.com/news/2246164-120/heckmann-kitten-animal-violence#sthash.OPng86yM.dpuf

Be outraged.

I can't even begin to say what I feel. What a twisted, sick being.

This right here is the best portrait of a future serial killer.
Heed the warning signs. They show like a flashing neon sign.
Unfortunately, the undeterred "breeding" of these high potential serial killers will continue until the criminal justice system makes both the crime and penalties for animal cruelty far more serious, and more in line with crimes against humans.

Unfortunately, the undeterred "breeding" of these high potential serial killers will continue until the criminal justice system makes both the crime and penalties for animal cruelty far more serious, and more in line with crimes against humans.

Oh, I know! The max he can get is 18 months. In the meantime, this psychopath is living among us. I haven't been this freaked out since Jessica Ridgeway was murdered. The comments on facebook about this have reached a fevered pitch, but that's because people know that there's a monster loose now. Everyone is rightfully freaked out. We need to have a Loki's Law where they get a harsher sentence. I wonder about where he was when Kara Nichols, Amy Ahonen, and Kim Remmel went missing.

Amen. Great Post. Anyone sick enough to do something like this deserves severe punishment. Jail Time. Serious Jail time.

Oh, I know! The max he can get is 18 months. In the meantime, this psychopath is living among us. I haven't been this freaked out since Jessica Ridgeway was murdered. The comments on facebook about this have reached a fevered pitch, but that's because people know that there's a monster loose now. Everyone is rightfully freaked out. We need to have a Loki's Law where they get a harsher sentence. I wonder about where he was when Kara Nichols, Amy Ahonen, and Kim Remmel went missing.

I'm very new on WS, plus I wasn't aware of the three missing girls you mentioned. A quick NamUs search showed me why you mentioned them. All from general Colorado area. I agree, and if I were investigating this "mywordswouldgetmebanned", I would certainly explore every aspect of this fella's past and try to create a timeline/location of his every move.
However, I'm not sure LE can go too far with this, as "on paper" he is simply charged with animal cruelty, a misdemeanor. It sickens me and his fate needs to meet karma in such a big way.

http://m.Animal advocates want stricter cruelty laws
krdo.com/news/animal-advocates-want-stricter-cruelty-laws/-/22585080/24277538/-/a9u3ru/-/index.html

Thank you, Methodical. This is so frightening. It's really disconcerting to know this freak is in my community, and there's nothing I can do about it. We have to change the laws so that people like this can be kept locked up for longer than 18 months. I'd also like to see an animal abuse registry, like we have for sex offenders.

He is talking about the feeling of euphoria and that it didn't last long. "He hadn't had the feeling for a long time and killing is addictive" Wow.. what has this guy done in the past? If he is addicted to killing who or what were his past kills? Humans or animals?
I feel there is more to this guy than just one killing of a kitten if he is looking for euphoria. He won't stop at one. JMO

Marg, I agree. I'd like to see this guy locked up forever. I can't believe this "unusual person" thought it was a good idea to speak to the media. I hope the judge views this interview and rejects the plea bargain in place, which is a ridiculous 90 days anyway! The guy is cocky, arrogant, and takes no responsibility for his actions. His lies are so transparent! He even claims that the girlfriend who turned him in to the authorities was a participant, which is unlikely since he videotaped the killing of poor Loki. Notice the wide berth the interviewer gives him- her disdain is palpable. I'll bet she wanted to punch him in the face the whole time. http://www.krdo.com/news/accused-kitten-killer-says-others-were-involved/24967726

I hope something really bad happens to this guy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back