1160 users online (229 members and 931 guests)  

Websleuths News

Rapist's girlfriend helps police locate him, now speaks out

It wasn't until Sadat Morrison had been jailed on drug charges that his girlfriend felt free to look for the car -- the one that belonged to an unexplained Toyota key Morrison had been carrying.

Why, she wondered, had her boyfriend of four years been hiding a car from her?

"I had no idea it was about to snowball into this," the woman said. "I went to bed with him every night and woke up to him every morning. He led a double life."

She said he told her he used the drug money as a short-term stake to buy stocks.

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I'm totally in awe that this 16 yo could go through such a horrible experience and yet keep her wits, survive and leave proof behind.

Teenager Helped Link Assaults In North And South Carolina

POSTED: 8:21 am EDT May 13, 2005
    UPDATED: 8:31 am EDT May 13, 2005

The 16-year-old from Rock Hill, S.C., was abducted from a car wash March 20 and stuffed into a car trunk. She was able to hide a personal belonging in the trunk that could later be used as evidence. She also gave a detailed description of the man who kidnapped her.

Authorities have charged 28-year-old Mandel Sadat Morrison, of Monroe, in the rape and kidnapping of the girl and of a Fort Mill woman who was attacked in February. Morrison was being held in North Carolina on 16 charges.

Picture at link and much more detail about the case.

Police were looking for him bEFORE he was tied to the serial raping for trying to run over a police officer and abusing his 2-year-old child.

What a sterling piece of manhood.