1169 users online (164 members and 1005 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    los2188's Avatar
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    From Alaska, but living in Arizona
    Posts
    15,549

    WA - Allison Lal, 16, Spokane, 3 Feb 2014

    Allison Lal


    16-year-old Allison Lal was last seen on 02/02/14. She disappeared sometime between the hours of 1pm and 3pm.
    http://www.khq.com/story/24621241/al...s-missing-teen
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,122
    The website on your link is gone - however I haven't found any MSM updates.
    I just hope that it means that she was found safe, and not that a body found might be her:
    http://spokanepolice.org/news/default.aspx?ID=2076

    I'll keep on checking.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrisenow View Post
    The website on your link is gone - however I haven't found any MSM updates.
    I just hope that it means that she was found safe, and not that a body found might be her:
    http://spokanepolice.org/news/default.aspx?ID=2076

    I'll keep on checking.
    "Spokane Police patrol responded, located the body of a male and SPD Major Crimes detectives were called out to investigate the incident."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    "Spokane Police patrol responded, located the body of a male and SPD Major Crimes detectives were called out to investigate the incident."
    Ah thank you, I must have skipped the gender!

    Then let's hope that the deletion of the page means that she's been found.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrisenow View Post
    Ah thank you, I must have skipped the gender!

    Then let's hope that the deletion of the page means that she's been found.
    That information also might have just been added. You know how that goes sometimes in MSM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,380
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/54261965/n...ws-spokane_wa/

    She is 5'5 and approximately 130 pounds. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. She was last spotted at the Walmart at Northpointe and is believed to be somewhere in that area.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein



Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe TX - Allison St Pierre, 24, Euless, 20 August 2014
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:20 AM

Tags for this Thread