1338 users online (297 members and 1041 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 106
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleigh_schwartz View Post
    I think RS is innocent and did not deserve that conviction. I can see the <modsnip> court has exhausted him and also lied about him being uncooperative. He will appeal and hopefully win.

    If he knows AK did it, he should just say so because then that would lessen his sentence.
    Well the time to have done that would have been at the beginning of the trial, to set his defense strategy. Now it's too late as far as sentencing goes. I do believe, however, that if it gets to looking like no appeal will be granted and RS will have to head to prison and if Amanda is still free in the US at that time, I believe he will say something then. I don't think he'll take it sitting quietly that he will be in prison for 26 or whatever years, and Amanda out free.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    13,612
    The person everyone agrees knows the truth is Rudy. Doesn't he get out this year? Let's have him on Anderson Copper for the full hour.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    Well the time to have done that would have been at the beginning of the trial, to set his defense strategy. Now it's too late as far as sentencing goes. I do believe, however, that if it gets to looking like no appeal will be granted and RS will have to head to prison and if Amanda is still free in the US at that time, I believe he will say something then. I don't think he'll take it sitting quietly that he will be in prison for 26 or whatever years, and Amanda out free.
    He said that they mostly focused on Amanda, so I am confused why they convicted him, too. From the interview, he definitely feels like he is only guilty by association and that he is paying for her crimes. He is distancing himself from her, which means we may get to the truth.

    It isn't too late for him to say if he knows AK murdered MK with RG. Both RS and AK will just appeal again. I don't know see why he is going to fight this for another couple of years, knowing that they'll probably find him and AK guilty. He mine as well speak out.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    26,972
    Is Sollecito distancing himself?

    "I'm not saying that Amanda is responsible for all this situation but they focus on her and they accuse her all the time, but I have nothing to do with all these circumstances and all these accusations."

    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/0...to-speaks-out/

    “Contro di me c’è un deserto probatorio, io non so cos’è accaduto quella sera ero a casa mia e non è compito mio cercare di trovare la verità su questo”

    Translation: "Against me there is a desert of evidence, I do not know what happened that night I was at my house and it is not my job to try to find the truth about this"

    http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/video/...ontro-1783862/

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    The person everyone agrees knows the truth is Rudy. Doesn't he get out this year? Let's have him on Anderson Copper for the full hour.
    We'll have to have our truth-tellin' radar on high alert. He will mix 99% fiction and 1% truth, so we'll have to be paying pretty good attention.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,665
    He is just following his lawyers attempt to separate himself from Knox IMO. Anything he says now has no effect on the final appeal. It is all too late now so I don't understand what the point is of these interviews.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    The person everyone agrees knows the truth is Rudy. Doesn't he get out this year? Let's have him on Anderson Copper for the full hour.

    I wouldn't believe him either. He too is a liar.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleigh_schwartz View Post
    He said that they mostly focused on Amanda, so I am confused why they convicted him, too. From the interview, he definitely feels like he is only guilty by association and that he is paying for her crimes. He is distancing himself from her, which means we may get to the truth.

    It isn't too late for him to say if he knows AK murdered MK with RG. Both RS and AK will just appeal again. I don't know see why he is going to fight this for another couple of years, knowing that they'll probably find him and AK guilty. He mine as well speak out.
    We have 3 people, if we sort out the truth vs. fiction for each one, we might be able to come up with some kind of overall truth.

    However I do not see Amanda ever talking. She is in it too far. Meaning, she has so many people supporting her. So many people donated to her. So many people rooted for her. So many people gave their own efforts to defend and support her. On top of that her book, on top of that her media interviews. Of course, RS has some of the same like book and media interviews, but I don't see that the support for him is as wide as it is for Amanda.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Is Sollecito distancing himself?



    "I'm not saying that Amanda is responsible for all this situation but they focus on her and they accuse her all the time, but I have nothing to do with all these circumstances and all these accusations."



    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/0...to-speaks-out/



    “Contro di me c’è un deserto probatorio, io non so cos’è accaduto quella sera ero a casa mia e non è compito mio cercare di trovare la verità su questo”



    Translation: "Against me there is a desert of evidence, I do not know what happened that night I was at my house and it is not my job to try to find the truth about this"



    http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/video/...ontro-1783862/

    Hmmmm...not "we"???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlockh View Post
    He is just following his lawyers attempt to separate himself from Knox IMO. Anything he says now has no effect on the final appeal. It is all too late now so I don't understand what the point is of these interviews.
    I guess the point is to drum up public support, same point for Amanda with her interviews. Drum up public pressure, and possibly to drum up donations. I mean he is still going to be out free for a couple of years, might as well live it up on other people's money.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    I just am finding it very interesting how he is seemingly not mentioning Rudy in this latest round of interviews. I mean, in lone-wolf, the only killer is Rudy. Why does he say things like, I was at my house and I do not know what happened and it's not my job to figure it out. If the only killer is Rudy? Meaning, if RS knows that it was not him and it was not Amanda, the only person left is Rudy. That should not be too difficult for him to figure out.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica2012 View Post
    Raffaele Sollecito-
    "I don't know what to think, because objectively, there's nothing against me and nothing very strong against Amanda"*

    "I don't want to pay for someone else's peculiar behavior"
    I don't understand the lack of mentioning RG.

    "I don't want to pay for someone else's peculiar behavior"

    How about I don't want to pay for a murder committed by the only killer Rudy Guede. How about some harsh words for the guy that won't tell the world youre innocent instead of blaming the courts for their focus on AK.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    I just am finding it very interesting how he is seemingly not mentioning Rudy in this latest round of interviews. I mean, in lone-wolf, the only killer is Rudy. Why does he say things like, I was at my house and I do not know what happened and it's not my job to figure it out. If the only killer is Rudy? Meaning, if RS knows that it was not him and it was not Amanda, the only person left is Rudy. That should not be too difficult for him to figure out.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    I just am finding it very interesting how he is seemingly not mentioning Rudy in this latest round of interviews. I mean, in lone-wolf, the only killer is Rudy. Why does he say things like, I was at my house and I do not know what happened and it's not my job to figure it out. If the only killer is Rudy? Meaning, if RS knows that it was not him and it was not Amanda, the only person left is Rudy. That should not be too difficult for him to figure out.
    Absolutely - I took note of this as well!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    underwater
    Posts
    2,934
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Is Sollecito distancing himself?

    "I'm not saying that Amanda is responsible for all this situation but they focus on her and they accuse her all the time, but I have nothing to do with all these circumstances and all these accusations."

    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/0...to-speaks-out/

    “Contro di me c’è un deserto probatorio, io non so cos’è accaduto quella sera ero a casa mia e non è compito mio cercare di trovare la verità su questo”

    Translation: "Against me there is a desert of evidence, I do not know what happened that night I was at my house and it is not my job to try to find the truth about this"

    http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/video/...ontro-1783862/
    I would question him about why he changed his story, whether Knox left that night or not.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Anderson Cooper Comes Out
    By epiphany in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 07:19 PM
  2. Anderson Cooper's Daytime Show Cancelled
    By BetteDavisEyes in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 02:47 PM
  3. JonBenet's case on Anderson Cooper 360
    By eileenhawkeye in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 01:54 PM

Tags for this Thread