947 users online (153 members and 794 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SWO :)
    Posts
    4,566
    Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    I wonder if he will be quick to do/release the motivations due to this- he has anywhere from 30-90 days. I wish it would be sooner rather than later.
    he should just write "ho fatto la corte suprema ha chiesto."

    ("i did as the SCC demanded.")

    simple. to the point. and accurate.
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    he should just write "ho fatto la corte suprema ha chiesto."

    ("i did as the SCC demanded.")

    simple. to the point. and accurate.
    Why did they demand it?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,952

    Lightbulb

    New Thread: Meredith Kercher Murder: The Nencini Verdict and it's impact on the future

    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...redith+kercher

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,952
    The new thread is not replacing this one; just notifying you all about a separate thread.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    between NOLA and Laffy
    Posts
    1,937
    I can't wait to read the write up on this. Would anything be different had AK shown up?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger09 View Post
    I can't wait to read the write up on this. Would anything be different had AK shown up?
    I wonder. But I am assuming the ruling was based on evidence, so perhaps not....

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    I wonder. But I am assuming the ruling was based on evidence, so perhaps not....
    The ruling was based on conformism and cowardice, not evidence but yes, they would probably arrest her the moment she would show up.

    As Nencini said, they would let Raffaele go if he followed Nencini's allusions during the trial and lied appropriately about Amanda. He did the honorable thing so they had no choice, but the real target always was the American witch.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Katody View Post
    The ruling was based on conformism and cowardice, not evidence but yes, they would probably arrest her the moment she would show up.

    As Nencini said, they would let Raffaele go if he followed Nencini's allusions during the trial and lied appropriately about Amanda. He did the honorable thing so they had no choice, but the real target always was the American witch.
    So this is Italy's revenge on the feminist movement....

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,242
    If those post contained IMO or JMO they would be at least tolerable IMO.

    A conspiracy to get AK... with the prosecutor(s), media, judges, courts, technicians, interpretor, more judges, different countries, etc.

    All out to get her.

    Oh... who was that other Italian guy convicted with her? I think RS are his initials. I think another guy (not Italian or American) with the initials RG is already in jail. Confusing the conspiracy theories.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    So this is Italy's revenge on the feminist movement....
    No, it's a revenge for Cermis, Ustica and CIA renditions but it was not the motivation of the main players, it's just how it is sold to the public.

    The actual motivation is common with the great many other wrongful convictions - inability of the authorities to admit mistake, covering up of the criminal misconduct and incompetence in their own ranks, blue wall of silence, careers and egos deeply invested from the moment they announced "caso ciuso" without any evidence, signed the arrest documents en masse and received their medals.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,242
    If that is the case... I wonder why nobody (not a single person) along the line decided not to rail-road someone(s) without any evidence.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Katody View Post
    No, it's a revenge for Cermis, Ustica and CIA renditions but it was not the motivation of the main players, it's just how it is sold to the public.



    The actual motivation is common with the great many other wrongful convictions - inability of the authorities to admit mistake, covering up of the criminal misconduct and incompetence in their own ranks, blue wall of silence, careers and egos deeply invested from the moment they announced "caso ciuso" without any evidence, signed the arrest documents en masse and received their medals.

    They released Patrick after a through investigation.
    That's evidence of correcting a mistake.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    They released Patrick after a through investigation.
    That's evidence of correcting a mistake.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No it isn't. They had no choice because he had literally dozens of alibi witnesses.

    Of course they blamed the witch girl. She glamoured them all, medal awarded seasoned investigators into arresting the barman. She did it with her black magic of cartwheels and hip swivels. Normally they are very good in psychological observations, they can always spot a liar but her evil spell did it to them.

    Ah, and then they made sure to destroy Lumumba's business by sealing it for months.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,242
    Personally... I like when witch girls using black magic are put in prison. The witch part I believe... especially women like AK, Rachel Wade and Jody Arias. They have similar traits IMO.

    Judge N was saying that for her not having to go to work and the feelings she had at the time... none of this would have happened IMO.

    She should have used some of that magic to POOF up an ALIBI... 'cause she don't have one.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    Personally... I like when witch girls using black magic are put in prison. The witch part I believe... especially women like AK, Rachel Wade and Jody Arias. They have similar traits IMO.



    Judge N was saying that for her not having to go to work and the feelings she had at the time... none of this would have happened IMO.



    She should have used some of that magic to POOF up an ALIBI... 'cause she don't have one.

    "Witch" is a rather kind word in this case...IMO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:42 AM
  2. MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 706
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 05:11 PM

Tags for this Thread