Question about Jamison

Kaly

Inactive
Reaction score
Where, if any, does Jamison post now? Does she post on Forums for Justice, which appears to be anti-Ramseys? I became aware of her through reading DOI, and saw her website and emailed back and forth a few times.

She has her own web site....I have only been there once ,that was enough. I think it is called Webbsleuths.....double 'b'.
All the forums are listed over at ACR.

Although she reads at FFJ, she has her own website to spew her trash. :loser: :slap:

One also has to pay for posting privledges! There are so few members that she opens it up to the public to post every now and then.....

Some of us might want to just see if there's any public parts of her forum.

Eagle1 said:
Some of us might want to just see if there's any public parts of her forum.

Reading is available to everyone. Posting requires membership at the moment.

Rainsong

I forgot what her URL is. It has a number in it. It's in DOI. Maybe someone here can say.

I wouldnt pay to post there.
Jameson is a horrible person and I couldnt support her in any way.

Rainsong said:
Reading is available to everyone. Posting requires membership at the moment.

Rainsong

At the moment? :silenced:

There was a time when I considered joining jameson's forum and I nearly sent my $50 cheque, I really really did. Phew.... I will remain forever grateful for whatever it was that made me hesitate.

There is no fresh or lively discussion there - only bizzarro threads and threads where the members gather to screech "BORG". Those threads remind me of a group of old crows.

It is without doubt the most impoverished of the Ramsey forums and a joke that anyone has to pay to be a member there. The built-in search engine doesn't even work properly. It's cheap software.

Maybe the new website will be better.

narlacat said:
What does that mean?
Cant we follow a thread .....
Kalypso asked "Where, if any, does Jamison post now? Does she post on Forums for Justice, which appears to be anti-Ramseys? I became aware of her through reading DOI, and saw her website and emailed back and forth a few times."

Then there was a bunch of pussyfooting around, none of which answered Kalypso's question about where Jameson posts now. What part of the thread was I not following?

The question had already been answered before your post with links in it.

Sorry. Didn't mean to step on your post. From Kalypso's post #7 it didn't appear she'd found it. I thought clickable links might help especially since many of the other posts seemed to just be comments about Jameson's site.

narlacat said:
The question had already been answered before your post with links in it.

Was it answered 13 minutes before Tipper posted the links?

Just askin'.

Rainsong

I dont know why people have to be smart.
I dont care what that is supposed to mean RS, but Im sure its not aimed at me and I dont want to be involved in your arguments

tipper said:
Sorry. Didn't mean to step on your post. From Kalypso's post #7 it didn't appear she'd found it. I thought clickable links might help especially since many of the other posts seemed to just be comments about Jameson's site.
Yes I got that impression....that we shouldnt comment about anything Jameson.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back