607 users online (74 members and 533 guests)  

Websleuths News

Unhappy It's time for weather in NE

So tomorrow, we can expect 8-10 inches of MORE snow and ICE.

Help me Rhonda!!!

Exclamation

What say you?

Not quite that much expected here (maybe up to 8 inches), but I just don't have enough room to shovel any more---the piles along the driveway and sidewalks are already too hgh. It has been too cold for these old bones this year.

I do remember winters like this a long time ago, probably in the early '70s.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
    So tomorrow, we can expect 8-10 inches of MORE snow and ICE.

Help me Rhonda!!!
    I'll be praying for everyone to come through safely!
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
    What say you?

I say join us in Orlando...gonna be 83 tomorrow. Sorry. We get such a bad rap all the time I had to interject something positive Stay warm and safe!
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Proud WS N-LIB