GUILTY CA - Aubreyanna Parks, 17, stabbed to death, Yorba Linda, 4 Feb 2014

Why is he wearing a white forensic suit? Is that to protect evidence?

I think the lady must have come from Placentia, Brea or Anaheim or somewhere near. I saw another article earlier saying the victim wasn't thought to be a resident, and I can't see why someone would have come in from somewhere like Chino Hills and cross natural terrain, to dispose of a body in a residential street.

It's a really odd location. Unless the suspect lives there, and didn't have a car to drive the victim somewhere else.

Well, there is a Larry S Shin listed as living in Yorba Linda. Could be just a huge coincidence....I suppose.

I think I'd better wait for more news, as I'm starting to speculate about who the victim is now.

Could this woman have been working at one of the residents?

Or a friend visiting. I saw some interviews with neighbours and didn't get any immediate impression of the lady being known locally at all. Who knows though. I think police are aware of who she is but just aren't releasing her name yet.

I did have a quick look for any recent missing locally, but nobody stuck out. I'd be interested to see if her vehicle has been located nearby - I get the feeling it's the kind of street where most people would drive rather than walk......unless there is a bus stop nearby.

Was she working in the area? ... possible, but then who else would be roaming the streets as she left work? Someone else that works in the area?

I am interested in knowing how this man becomes the suspect when it wasn't witnessed, unless he was the guy they found awhile back hallucinating and trying to break in.

Is he the schizophrenic son of a local resident? Did he live close by in an area that is not "$10 million posh"?

Is he the schizophrenic son of a local resident? Did he live close by in an area that is not "$10 million posh"?

The thread title should have read child's body found.

Now it gets more mysterious. 17 year old prostituting her self is so sad. What on earth was she doing in such an affluent area at 5.00am? Still wondering how that got the poi so fast.

Yes, I think he lives in Via Moreno by East Lake, so I can't work out why he would be there either. A sidewalk in that street doesn't seem like a likely place for an assignment, but that's where police think Aubreyanna was killed, so no transportation from somewhere else. Odd.

Could the suspect be a pimp?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27